[Archive] Ter da Dawi Zharr

Tarlen da Foeburna:

Greetin’s, boyz! I’z Boss Tarlen da Foeburna, an’ I is 'ere with a proppa-sition fer you ladz. (I’ll switch to out of character now).

Da Warpath has kicked off its third campaign, Animosity 3. Set in Araby after the conclusion of Animosity 2, it pits the Bretonnians who conquered the lands against Imperial merchants, evil cultists, and a greenskin horde. I represent the latter, and we’re having a bit of a…numbers issue. Your warriors have lent determination and strength to our lines in the past, and we have lent expendable troops and slaves to you! If you think you might be interested, you can sign up here and go to the forum (you need to sign up for it separately) here.

Also, you get this shiny sig to Hashutify if you like:

I 'opez ter see youse dere!

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Come on guys join. I am a dawi zharr in the campaign (well was). Let’s get the chaos dwarf movement going again.

Auretious Taak:

Greetin's, boyz! I'z Boss Tarlen da Foeburna, an' I is 'ere with a proppa-sition fer you ladz. (I'll switch to out of character now).

Da Warpath has kicked off its third campaign, Animosity 3. Set in Araby after the conclusion of Animosity 2, it pits the Bretonnians who conquered the lands against Imperial merchants, evil cultists, and a greenskin horde. I represent the latter, and we're having a bit of a...numbers issue. Your warriors have lent determination and strength to our lines in the past, and we have lent expendable troops and slaves to you! If you think you might be interested, you can sign up here and go to the forum (you need to sign up for it separately) here.

Also, you get this shiny sig to Hashutify if you like:

I 'opez ter see youse dere!

Tarlen da Foeburna
This post tells me NOTHING about what this event is. Is it a campaign based tournament? Is it confined to a specific part/region of the world? Is it an online thing involving people from around the world?

Before you accuse me of not following links, teh first link is a registration link telling me nothing again.

the second one opens me up to an entire forum. I'm not going to trawl through an entire forum looking for answers, I simply don't have the time for that.

So the questions are simple:

What is this campaign you speak of?

Where is it situated in the world?

What does it involve?

Who can participate?

Is it limited in numbers?

Is it a worldwide campaign anyone can join by registering and posting up their victories/defeats?

Does it require anything extra?

The list goes on.

Give us the vitals mate and keep your in character voice going as it's always more fun that way. ;)

Auretious Taak.

What is this campaign you speak of? Animosity Three

Where is it situated in the world? Araby in the warhammer world

What does it involve?

Who can participate? anyone who plays warhammer, man o war, mordheim, and warmaster I think.

Is it limited in numbers? No

Is it a worldwide campaign anyone can join by registering and posting up their victories/defeats? Yeas

Does it require anything extra? No

Tarlen da Foeburna:

(Great Gork, I like you guys already! No one has ever asked to hear the IC voice more!:h)

Well, if’n yer noticez, spiky stunty, dat first link ‘as a FAQ on da right-‘and side! Nevadaless, I’z gonna try an’ answer yer questionz in a bit more detail den me mate ‘ere.

What is this campaign you speak of?-Animosity III, Da Warpath’s third online campaign.

Where is it situated in the world?-Araby an’ da surroundin’ waterz. Loadz o’ mountains full o’ metal fer youse…

What does it involve?- I’z gonna assume youse meanz fluff, mate. Dis ‘as da winnerz o’ Animosity II, da Araby Reclamation Pact, in control uv da country. Da Bretonnianz in charge ‘as impozed stiflin’ trade taxes on anywun not from Bretonnia, an’ datz got da Empire riled up. A bunch o’ merchantz an’ Marienburgaz ‘as sailed down ter scrap wit’ ‘em. Meanwhile, da Covenant o’ Shadow (also from da last campaign) is startin’ ter instigate an uprisin’ ter kick everywun else out, an’ Da Army uv da Godz (again, from da last campaign) iz stormin’ outta da mountains, lookin’ ter prove demselvez ter Wurrzag an’ get revenge.

Who can participate?-Any 'un wot wants to! Like Godrie sed, youse gotta play warhammer-related gamez ter report anyfing. Yer don’t 'arf ter report 'em against uvver gitz in da campaign, either!

Is it limited in numbers?-Nope, although da Araby Reclamation Pact 'as 'ad dere signup suspended ‘cause dey got so many more den da uvver ladz.

Is it a worldwide campaign anyone can join by registering and posting up their victories/defeats?-Yer, mate!

Does it require anything extra?-Not really, ‘cept a sense o’ fun an’ a readiness ter kick around gitz

Dat answer yer questionz, mate? If’n not, 'ere’s dat faq wot I told yer 'bout. I’z 'opez youse iz innerested!

-Tarlen da Foeburna, Da Biggest Boss

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Great more Boy’z on the site :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we count you in. Their will be plenty of slaves and I’ll look the other way if you enslave some orcs. (stay away from us goblins though)

Kera foehunter:

well im out they just want the boyz

everyone crys when they get beat or killed by a girl!!!