[Archive] Thank you to all the members of CDonline!

BLOOD AXE:

HAIL my Dark-kin!:slight_smile:

A big heart-felt thank you to all of you! This is one GREAT forum with alot of wonderful members. In the short time I’ve been posting, everyone has been very friendly & extremely helpful. I’ve been getting alot of useful tips & advice.

Im a member of several gaming forums(and a Mod at Bugman’s Brewery) and sometimes there is a little “elitism” with older, more established members and newbies are looked down on for their lack of knowledge. NOT HERE! I’ve gotten nothing but a friendly reception and useful tips. I don’t remember ever seeing another forum with such an abundance of great pictures, army blogs and conversion ideas!!! Great stuff!

Also, thanks to all the Mods that help the board run smoothly. I appreciate you guys making a new member feel welcome!

HAIL HASHUT!!!

Cheers!:cheers

Blood Axe

Willmark:

Agreed. I’ve remarked in my short time here that thus is the best forum bar none. Everyone here is great and I can’t say enough about the spirit of community here, however, that being said, I think this should be in OT.

Kera foehunter:

Well this is the place for misfit dwarfs:o These guy are so nice and helpful . Being new also and a misfit dwarf then have made me into a member of there chaos Dwarfs so i also say thanks . Thank you for joining brother ,chaos dwarf .Blood Axe!!:hat off

Grimstonefire:

Don’t worry BA, we will turn more of your (our) brethern on Bugmans to the dark side! :slight_smile:

I have a sneaky feeling that the Dwarf players will be amongst those turning en-masse to CD.��The depth of their history, their warmachines and the fact that they’re stunties would probably do it.

Willmark:

Soon the world will tremble with the thought of our combined armies stomping all into oblivion! Mmmwwwaaahhhaaaaa!! :hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

We Chaos Dwarfs have to stick together. Once all in the outside world have to grow curly beards and wear tall hats, our triumph shall be complete. :hat

Canix:

And the earth shall shake

Peoples tremble and quake

As the chaos dwarfs march

Enslaving all in there wake

:o

Kera foehunter:

Yea and if we can get the chaos brother to drink daft ale we be one happy family

Willmark:

Negative, they exist only to die by our hand…

gIL^:

We are dawi’s secret beast, we rise from the east
with engines of war, and guns of our lord
we will smolder your land, with fire and tar
for we are dawi zharr, Raider’s from afar

zomg we can do poem’s

chaos dwarfs drink, gamble, fight and break into song and dance?

5th golden hat should be poems about dawi zharr

Kera foehunter:

Yea yea yea the old death thing. Sorry to bring it up.* kera takes a sip of the chaos dwarf beer *YEA KILL THEM DWARFS!!!

BLOOD AXE:

HASHUT!!!

Its nice to be somewhere where if you say “HASHUT!” they don’t think you SNEEZED and say “Bless you!”. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Hashut snorts at such connotations, being associated with bulls and all.

Arlon:

are there any armies which dont exist for us to destroy them

AGPO:

I think Dwarf or O&G players are more likely to convert to chaos dwarfs - they simply have the right parts to make converting easier

Kera foehunter:

yea we are converted.thats why i join the masses

BLOOD AXE:

I think Dwarf or O&G players are more likely to convert to chaos dwarfs - they simply have the right parts to make converting easier

AGPO
I'm a former Dwarf player. Chaos Dwarves have always appealed to me, they just aren't(or so I thought) readily available. Im going to use current Dwarf rules for my Chaos Dwarves....Im just going to make them.....EVIL!!!! :)

Willmark:

yea we are converted.thats why i join the masses

Kera foehunter
You just wanted to be where the cool kids are!!!!

Kera foehunter:

I am the cool kid. i was cool before the cool kids where .Wow i heard that before some where Willmark

Willmark:

no that would be uncool there Kera! :slight_smile: