[Archive] Thank you Xander!

Sojourn:

Thanks to Xander, who sent me these lovely flowers today.

I’ve been super stressed at work this past week. I was actually in the office until 11 last night (about 15 hrs total) working on a huge loss file ($450M loss; yah, crazy)

so, THANK YOU for thinking of me. :slight_smile: they look and smell beautiful!

<3

Hashut’s Blessing:

Pretty. Well done, Mr. Xander. Sorry to hear you’ve been under stress, Sojourn. if there’s anything to be done, let me know :wink: Rather than starting another thread, (apologies for the mini hi-jack, everyone can ignore this if they wish :smiley: ) just want to thank Lórien (not a member of this site), my girlfriend, for getting me LotR West End musical tickets before it closes for passing my exams. Again, Sojourn, anything, just ask. Hope things die down a bit now for you.

wallacer:

A $450M loss?? Yikes…

That makes me feel slightly better about breaking my $30 bottle of Bourbon :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

nice flowers

or did he just order the dark elf regiment and thowing you off the trail by getting you flowers lol

Grish:

Flowers are inefficient. Oracle sucks my a**.

Xander:

big grin

Willmark:

Methinks this was a calculated move on Xander’s part… it seems to have worked!

Sojourn:

oooooooooh, HB, tell me how it goes! It didn’t stick around in Toronto long enough for me to go see it… that’s a sweet gift! but yah, Kera, now I’m wondering if he DID buy more WH… hrmmmm…

and I WISH I could have you guys help me, thanks for the offer! But I got through the immediate bit of it now, all that’s left is painting my GHVI entry and finishing the editing on the webzine (about 1/3 the way through and it looks great but I promised Willmark I wouldn’t disclose anything about it!) and no doubt this file will come back again, but for now, it’s ok.

Grish, you are a downer. :stuck_out_tongue: cheer up. look at my pretty flowers. they will bring a smile to your face.

Wallacer, that’s called alcohol abuse. tsk tsk

Razzick_Khan:

Xander = Keeper.

wallacer:

Wallacer, that's called alcohol abuse. *tsk tsk*

Sojourn
It's actually worse than I let on.
The bottle broke in my car, so not only did I lose my bottle but now my car also smells of Bourbon, thus constantly reminding me of my tragic loss.

disclaimer: I should probably point out that I wasn't drinking the bourbon while I was driving. It just broke while I was transporting it home.

Xander:

Might want to come up with a better story for when the cops pull you over. :stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

I suppose I could always claim that I broke the bottle deliberately so that I could enjoy the delightful smell of bourbon whilst driving (which actually isn’t entirely untrue, Bourbon does have a nice smell).

wizuriel:

you and Xander are from Tor? out of curosity which GW do you go to?

blast and here I was hoping to be like the only CD player in Ontario :stuck_out_tongue:

Sojourn:

well Wiz, we’re from Mississauga, just outside TO, so mostly we would go to the Battle Bunker just on the border of Miss/Oakville. however, Xander just moved up to Sudbury, so, we don’t really go right now.

where are you from Wiz? GRNDL is St. Catherine’s area (I think). and Vex is Xander’s brother, so he’s in Mississauga too! I guess there are a bunch of us here!

Xander:

Sharp is also from TO. :slight_smile:

wizuriel:

From the actual mega city of Toronto, go to the new bunker on younge street.

gah if I see another chaos dwarf army though :mad :frowning:

figures that I choose the rarest army and yet probaly live near the heaviest concentration of them

AGPO:

I suppose I could always claim that I broke the bottle deliberately so that I could enjoy the delightful smell of bourbon whilst driving (which actually isn't entirely untrue, Bourbon does have a nice smell).

wallacer
Even if it isn't a proper whiskey...

Xander:

From the actual mega city of Toronto, go to the new bunker on younge street.

gah if I see another chaos dwarf army though :mad :(

figures that I choose the rarest army and yet probaly live near the heaviest concentration of them

wizuriel
Say hi to Valaire for me. He was made old co-worker. I think he is the manager of the new store. :)

wizuriel:

yeap. seen him around a few times. Though this might explain when I originally bought the BFSP he made a comment on chaos dwarfs

Hashut’s Blessing:

It was the damned best thing I have ever seen. I am a theatre student, so my review can be taken appropriately. If I were to force problems with it, the Balrog looked a little limp at the time, but that may be because I’d seen the program 4 weeks before (my girlfriend saw it four weeks ago today :smiley: ) nad Gimli’s fighting was a little lacklustre. It is the best show I have seen by about 6 times, truthfully. The second is Wicked… I can’t explain it’s sheer impressiveness and greatness. Apparenlty, moronic critics slated it in Canada, hence why it moved. However, you’re in luck as it closes on the 9th and goes on tour (being kicked out by yet ANOTHER pssng Oliver Twist. Not fair IMO) and should be with you soon. if you don’t go, I shall hunt you down and murder you for blaspheming this play o’ plays… Take Mr. Xander if he can get time off…