- Smilie of face Lammasu.

- Smilie of face Marauder Chaos Dwarfs.

- Smilie of face black orcs.

… etc, etc.

:hat off

snowblizz:

I’ve been wanting some new smilies myself. In fact so much I made one:
Sad CD:

Been thinking about making one or two others as well.
In fact I was bored so:

What we fear
For Kera!
For us guys when we see Kera & Soujurn
I’m going to use this a lot
Sticks out tongue
Winks and sticks tongue out
variant

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Snowblizz…don’t forget to give some of them Tall Hats.

Xander:

I’ve added some of these. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :expressionless: :frowning: :~ :cheers :wink: :mad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sick :hat :yar :o :mask :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :hat off :hashut :idea :s x.x
:slight_smile: :expressionless: :frowning: :~ :cheers :wink: :mad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sick :hat :yar :o :mask :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :hat off :hashut :idea :s x.x

GRNDL:

Wow, I didn’t know it was so easy to get new smilies and sway the staff to our will.

Grimstonefire:

Eventually it would be cool to have some 3D CD smilies and retire all the current ones.

I’m glad you did these though Snowblizz, I was thinking a while back I should finish the job and replace all the old ones.  There are still a few left…   Some of them are currently duplicates of the new ones

: (

: )

These ones can go now, and the number of times I get caught out by B )  B) … :mad

I think we should do a sneaky git one as well

The hashut and sorcerer ones can stay for variety, but these need updating as well.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hey…the code for Sneaky Git should be “sg”. I don’t know what’s involved with making smilies though, but that would be an easy one to remeber.

Grimstonefire:

Does anyone actually use the codes for the harder ones? I always just go to full reply and pick from the list.

snowblizz:

Eventually it would be cool to have some 3D CD smilies and retire all the current ones.

I'm glad you did these though Snowblizz, I was thinking a while back I should finish the job and replace all the old ones.  There are still a few left...   Some of them are currently duplicates of the new ones

: (
: )

These ones can go now, and the number of times I get caught out by B )  B) ... :mad

I think we should do a sneaky git one as well

The hashut and sorcerer ones can stay for variety, but these need updating as well.

Grimstonefire
Oh yeah, that bloody "cool" guy. Yeah I've been getting that one as well every now and then. And in other places as well.
Nice that you liked them. I was missing the sad panda, I mean CD, so I thought I might as well make one. Turned out to be rather easy. just flipped the eyes on the angry guy. I even used it a couple of times but no one noticed

And when Henroth posted this I realised this was my time to shine! ;P
For the REALLY observant you'll notice the :yar has a stragglier beard. That's because its fake one... :D
Hey...the code for Sneaky Git should be "sg". I don't know what's involved with making smilies though, but that would be an easy one to remeber.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Nothing special, some time and basic image software. I actually made 2 new ones just now. And a few variants. I'm getting the taste of this I must admit. So ideas and I'll see what can be done.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

@ Grim - I try to memorize as many codes as I can because it saves time trying to go from page to page with posts, etc, in order to find the 1 smiley that you want. Same goes for IMG tags and QUOTE ones.

Since most of these “Commands” are usually 2 characters, like : ) and : (, I know them right away.

If “sg” is used though, I wonder if it would get screwed up with regular text? …I just can’t think of any words that have “sg” in them though.

Henroth:

I've added some of these. :)
:) :| :( :~ :cheers ;) :mad ;P :sick :hat :yar :o :mask :D :P :hat off :hashut :idea :s x.x
:) :| :( :~ :cheers ;) :mad ;P :sick :hat :yar :o :mask :D :P :hat off :hashut :idea :s x.x

Xander
Thanks Xander & snowblizz :  :( ;P :yar :D x.x ;)

:cheers

Kera foehunter:

I've added some of these. :)

Xander
Thanks Xander & snowblizz :  :( ;P :yar :D x.x ;)

:cheers

Henroth
:yar:yar:yar:yar there is a god  and she is great
but i see she forgot the hat !!
back to the bottle

snowblizz:

:yar:yar:yar:yar there is a god  and she is great
but i see she forgot the hat !!
back to the bottle

Kera foehunter
It actually struck me late yesterday that I forgot to put a hat on. Though technically I wanted to make them all look roughly the same.
Do you have any preference? Pirate hat, big hat? pirate-scarf? I'm actually this close to try and make a pirate with a pair of pumps... :D

Watch this space...

Kera foehunter:

make them all !!! please !! no one wear pumps !! cool boots

snowblizz:

I happened to make these. Footwear was tricky. We’ll see where it goes…

Henroth:

snowblizz
Amazing. snowblizz is The Lord of the Smilies. :)

two_heads_talking:

I hardly use them because they all look so much alike that it’s hard to tell one from the next. in fact right now, when I look, I see 6 of them that I can’t tell the difference in and not knowing the code, I can’t tell if it’s smiling, frowning, crying or whatever…

Right now, I’d say they are in need of a huge/major overhaul.

snowblizz:

I hardly use them because they all look so much alike that it's hard to tell one from the next.  in fact right now, when I look, I see 6 of them that I can't tell the difference in and not knowing the code, I can't tell if it's smiling, frowning, crying or whatever..

Right now, I'd say they are in need of a huge/major overhaul.

two_heads_talking
It's not like you HAVE to make use of them.

It's the beard that does it I found. Since it's black it hides a lot of the expressiveness.
Or you are just too :s to get the nuances of smileys. ;P (that's winking and sticking tongue out)
Not entirely happy with the Hobgoblin (too much Santa's elf), but I'm not a graphic artist so its purely hit and miss. Sneaky git is better, mayb loose the dagger though?

Kera foehunter:

well it would be perfect if it had a gun shooting like this ha ha

two_heads_talking:

It's not like you HAVE to make use of them.

It's the beard that does it I found. Since it's black it hides a lot of the expressiveness.
Or you are just too :s to get the nuances of smileys. ;P (that's winking and sticking tongue out)

snowblizz
ok then, make them bigger so us old farts can tell what the heck those nuances are you cotton pickin' whipper shnapper..

HOnestly, for all the work that goes into them the detail is lost in all the small pics.. unless of course you have your moniter setting on 600X800 or something.. lol.. maybe I am too:s

or is there a way to show what the text of the smiley is when you mouse over.. like grin, frown, stupid face.. etc... lol