[Archive] the 3 lords of chaos

Knight Of Awsome:

In the deep reaches of the chaos dwarf territory there are 3 lords and wizards that constantly battle over slaves. there territories are small but hidden from unwanted eyes and carry an army each to almost successful invade the old world.the lords of chaos have lived for a very long time and have almost every one have not taken a scratch in battle. before the chaos swept over the dwarfs there were twenty three lords of the dwarfs but when the chaos came and left its little marks behind three were left alive each with a favored god. if you wanted to you could call it an excuse for three gods fighting and not really caring.

I’m planing to make one he is a chaos sorcerer of metal feel free if you what to make fluff for any other chaos lord:hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

I may steal that and have another as Mrythark, Hashut’s Blessing’s warrior lieutenant. Hmmmm… Starts thinking.

Knight Of Awsome:

I started on my lord of metal, favord god i think tazinch or something like that:hat off

One of the best face sculpts i have every done!

Ronshank:

mmmm interesting concept one to think on. What would the others be?

gIL^:

good back ground but aint all the chaos dwarfs united in the same banner, that is why there so powerful dispite there small number, definatly the most organised out of the evil armies,

Knight Of Awsome:

well the three lords are:

Grngorn malfant: Khorne

Nachest mealas: Tzeentch

Small alliance of CDs: Undivided or regular dwarfs (make you own leader):cheers

@gIL^: Some of them got to fight with each other sometime right? or just i have played to much skaven:P

gIL^:

i dont think they would risk fighting eachother now, due to such a small population , plus they would be to busy killing them roaming ogres and greenskins

Xander:

Ya, I would imagine more politicking rather than open warfare. Or perhaps sending slaves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Knight Of Awsome:

i dont think they would risk fighting eachother now, due to such a small population , plus they would be to busy killing them roaming ogres and greenskins

gIL^
they are supposted to have HUGE armys with a rather large population to start...well they could fight each other with slaves right?

gIL^:

dawi zharr have a minute populus compared to even the normal dwarfs, they have 1 city, no matter how big it is. thats indication of only a few soldiers ( even if every adult male is a soldier ). thats why they employ slaves as warriors, they simply cant fill their ranks, plus the whole fluff also proves it, why don’t they fight? because there not interested in losing more men, also games workshops reluctance to back chaos dwarfs just adds to the endangered species persona

Arlon:

id have to agree no innfighting with chaos dwarfs

they are chaos only in name not in habit

last what is your avatar knight of awesome it looks like a juggernaut with pincers

Rakmial:

Another problem is that Hashut, the patron god of the CDs, is a demon of Khorne. I think that any CD having dealings with Tzeentch would be in big trouble.

Admiral:

dawi zharr have a minute populus compared to even the normal dwarfs, they have 1 city, no matter how big it is. thats indication of only a few soldiers ( even if every adult male is a soldier ). thats why they employ slaves as warriors, they simply cant fill their ranks, plus the whole fluff also proves it, why don't they fight? because there not interested in losing more men, also games workshops reluctance to back chaos dwarfs just adds to the endangered species persona

gIL^
Fortunately Forgeworld took a turn for the better with expanding, growing population of a relentlessly all the more powerful dark empire. Much better, in hindsight (all these years after that comment was written). The more life there is, the more death and destruction can there be.

Intentional threadomancy.