[Archive] The best line

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Why not give us,what you think is the best line you’r ever heard,it can be anything i’ll start

"revenge is a dish best served slightly chilled, with those little cheesy things on sticks."

“if you will not serve in the field, you’ll serve on the firing line"

and my faverite

"I am the arch-demon Dsar’try’hugnar’kyan’porgab’hyush–” gets stabbed by a passing man

Now it’s your turn

Ghrask Dragh:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas;

Dr. Gonzo: Cows are gonna kill me. Bisexuals are gonna kill me. Let’s get out of here, where’s the elevator?

Raoul Duke: No, f***! Don’t go near the elevator man, that’s just what they want us to do. Trap us in a steel box, take us down to the basement. Come here. Don’t run, man. They’d like any excuse to shoot us.

Raoul Duke: Dogs f***ed the Pope… no fault of mine.

:smiley:

Thommy H:

Did you see what GOD just did to us, man!

Ghrask Dragh:

What? No. We can’t stop here. This is bat country.

Fallen246:

“I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.”

two_heads_talking:

Here are a few “quotes” that are really impressive to me.

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Respect yourself and others will respect you.

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

A society that puts equality… ahead of freedom will end up with neither.

Don’t be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.

It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I will live forever or die trying.

Short help is better than no help!

If you make something idito-prrof, they’ll make a better idiot.

Filipicusius:

"The Captin’ didn’t like the love advice the newspaper gave him, so he ate them."

If anyone wonders, the captin’ is my IRL nickname.

slev:

“You’re a… a… a…

“A word has not yet been invented for what it is you are. But you are one, and a total one at that!” - Arnold J Rimmer

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” - Robert J Hanlon

Hashut’s Blessing:

“Put that cookie down!” - Arnie.

Willmark:

“Its better to live for something then to die for nothing”.

Hashut’s Blessing:

“Grab your coat, you’ve pulled!”