[Archive] The best way to arm your sorcerers

Ghrask Dragh:

My apologies if this has been covered before, I had a quick look through and couldn’t see anything.

I am not entirely happy with my Sorcerers (army list found here) so what is the best way to arm sorcerers with a point limit of 146points? (146pts is not including the 130 for the two sorcerers, so you have 146 to work with)

Of course if you wish to disscuss the best way to arm your sorcerers then please feel free to use this thread to do that too, but spare a thought for me along the way please :cheers

Malificant:

well, are we talking a level 4 and a level 2, or 2 level 2s?

level 4 should have the black gem, and either a scroll or stone depending on your play environment.

level 2’s, due to the lack of effective arcane items, i usually run them a scroll and stone a peice. works well, give you effective magic both phases.

Canix:

:Pthe army list you link to only has one sorcerer?

keep them cheap i reckon if their 2x1lvl or 2x2 scroll and power stone each.

Personally scroll caddies are all i use so i am not much help;)

Ghrask Dragh:

:Pthe army list you link to only has one sorcerer?

Canix
No, there are two there :P
So thats 2 votes for level2 with a Power Stone and DS each.

Uzkul Werit:

I’d just give each Lv2 a scroll each and the Lord two scrolls. A Power Stone could be useful but you can never have too many scrolls.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Level 2 each, one the staff of sorcery and use the 21 points left elsewhere or drop 4 somewhere else and get a 25 point item of choice.