Mocchus:

Special units

The Death rocket launcher

Mocchus:

The ballista

Mocchus:

And the entire army painted

Mocchus:

here is the most important part of my army. Next you will see the demoneater whitch is my future project.

Hazkar:

nice collection

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

cornixt:

Looks good, lots of variety. What’s the giant/ogre model?

nitroglysarine:

Looking good! That quite an army!

Mocchus:

The troll in the chaos dwarf warriors is here only for the beauty of the regiment. This is a troll from lotr with a giant head.

dncswlf:

Mocchus, looks great! I love the mix of models. Is there a backstory to why the bases are all white? Are they from a snow covered homeland?

Mocchus:

yes, this is a vision of an Uzkalak army. Uzkalak is a chaos dwarf fortress in extrem north of the chaos dwarf empire, that why all the models are snow based.

dncswlf:

yes, this is a vision of an Uzkalak army. Uzkalak is a chaos dwarf fortress in extrem north of the chaos dwarf empire, that why all the models are snow based.

Mocchus
Ah, Cool, looks great! Can't wait to see your deamoneater! Nice Army!

Mocchus:

Very soon my earth shaker/Hellcanon and after the painting time the deamoneater…

G.2:

I really like the blue beards. Even though they look un-natural, they do look very evil and menacing. Keep up those blue beards.

Zanko:

Impressive and fierce horde you collect there! :hat off

Like the blue beards and especially the Troll/Giant - cool idea! :o

Now I’m eager to see your next stuff!

:hashut

Abecedar:

Very nice army you’ve started there. My scheme is sort of heading in the same direction that you’ve already done. My BFSP Goblins (ie slaves) have a mottled grey coloured cloaks. (just Black U/C with watered codex grey washes) How did you do the grey on the stikka’s?

Mocchus:

The grey on the stikkas is just a brush whith bleached bone without water… hope you understand.

Mocchus:

This is my eathshaker

Mocchus:

The greens for the deamoneater

nitroglysarine:

Is that a green knight horse body I spy under that BC?

-interesting idea, would love to see it painted.