[Archive] The CDO Wiki - Recognizing the Contributors

Xander:

I am happy and pleased to say that thanks to efforts of many selfless individuals, our [[Wiki]] has grown into a highly respectable resource for Chaos Dwarf generals.

Take a look at some of these choice pages:
[[Chaos Dwarf History and Fluff]]
[[Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay]]
[[Chaos Dwarf Hobby Articles]]
[[Chaos Dwarf Timeline]]

So I would like to take this time to award the [[Wiki]] medal to some very deserving individuals. The first of which would be Ancient History. This man exemplifies what it means to contribute. He has written countless [[Wiki]] articles, in great length, and has tirelessly ordered and organized other pages. I offer my humblest thank you to all your contributions thus far, and look forward to many more. Next up is a devoted individual by the name of Thommy H. His consistent work on the [[Wiki]] has been immensely important to getting it to where it is today. Although our friend Thommy H is sometimes prone to conflict on the forum, that takes nothing away from his efforts on the [[Wiki]], where our dedication to the lore of the Chaos Dwarfs unites us. As many of you know, Cornixt was the first recipient of this medal, so now I am proud to award it to these 2 gentlemen. Fine work indeed. I would also like to promote Ancient History as a Sysop of the [[Wiki]], if he should want the job.

If you are still new to the [[Wiki]], I encourage you to get involved. It’s a wonderful project that is the epitome of what it means to be involved in an online community: The chance to collectively share information for the greater benefit of everyone. It is my sincere hope that the [[Wiki]] continues its glorious march forward, and with your help, it will.

My sincerest thanks and admiration goes out to these gentlemen.

-Xander

Willmark:

Congrats and well earned.

The Staff has been watching the contributions of these two and this is a just reward for their hard work.

Thanks Ancient and Thommy for being examples of contributing to the welfare and betterment of CDO.

Ancient History:

I really appreciate the hat’s off :hat off and want to thank y’all for making such a fun site to play with. I really don’t know if I’d have the time to properly sysop the wiki, though I appreciate the offer.

Xander:

It’s not a big deal to be a sysop, it just means you can edit certain pages that others cannot, and you can protect pages, also. Sure you don’t want the power? :smiley:

Ancient History:

Well…okay, you’ve convinced me.

Xander:

Well...okay, you've convinced me.

Ancient History
Done!

Sojourn:

:open_mouth: Xander! handing out power all willy-nilly! just tossing it around like it’s nothing! :wink:

Congrats both of you :slight_smile:

Viskar Zhragoth:

Thanks to both, and congratulations!

As a new member, I can tell you just how great the wiki is. I’ve gotten the cd “bug” as my friend says, and I am all excited in large part to the wiki and this community.

Thanks so much, and see you around!

Viskar

Xander:

Thanks to both, and congratulations!

As a new member, I can tell you just how great the wiki is. I've gotten the cd "bug" as my friend says, and I am all excited in large part to the wiki and this community.

Thanks so much, and see you around!

Viskar

Viskar Zhragoth
That means a lot! We spend a lot of our free time trying to really organize the the available information. These guys are some of the biggest contributors. :)

Canix:

Congratulations, great work guys its an invaluable resource to enslave unsuspecting gamers:D

Thommy H:

Anyone got any idea why the Wiki is down?

I can’t contribute if there’s nothing to contribute to! :frowning:

furrie:

someone is messing with the code and by the error it gives I would say someone forgot or delete a }.

Ancient History:

Can someone please fix the Wiki?

furrie:

if someone can give me the following file: /home/chaos/public_html/wiki/includes/Exception.php, then I can try to fix it.

Sojourn:

I have alerted the authorities. :slight_smile:

Xander:

I will look into this. Furrie, thanks for the offer! If I can’t fix it, I will let you have a look at it. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Fixed and working.

Ancient History:

Yay!:cheers

Xander:

I am now working on the Golden Hat entries! They should be up tonight! :smiley:

Vexxus:

I am now working on the Golden Hat entries! They should be up tonight! :D

Xander
Weird location for this update!

Hurry I need sleep LOL!

Thommy H:

I think the Wiki’s down again!