[Archive] The centauro enano blog (Hero chaos dwarf update)

Xander:

This is AMAZING!

You could scratch sculpt amazing miniatures, I am sure of it!! :smiley: Keep up the awesome work! I can’t wait to see more!

centauro enano:

Hello, thank you very very much at all :cheers. As soon as you can put some more photo, A greeting centaruro enano.

al-hashut:

I second Xander. With what i can see of your work i’m sure you could do something very special with a wire armature and your imagination. Love the shield detail on the BFSP lord, as well as his BigHat

wallacer:

The detailing is phenomenal. Try sculpting an entire figure from scratch so that we can lavish slaves upon you :smiley:

centauro enano:

Could any model hero … maybe a hero centaur, but I am short of ideas, acknowledge that I have little imagination. Any advice?

Viskar Zhragoth:

centauro enano,

They look awesome! Great job. Can’t wait to see more.

How about a rearing bull centaur, about to stomp his victim? (his front legs up and his back legs down, with his body angle up to his front feet.)

Arashi:

Take a look at the showcase or army blogs section and see if anything there can inspire you.

(vamos, que mires en “showcase” o “army blogs” aver si algo te puede inspirar de alli)

Merchant:

Keep up that great work of yours - I cnnot waite to see the next you upload :slight_smile:

centauro enano:

(Zhragoth wrote)

How about a rearing bull centaur, about to stomp his victim? (his front legs up and his back legs down, with his body angle up to his front feet.)

Good idea :hat off, I am delighted with the figures moving. thanks

(Arashi  wrote)

Take a look at the showcase or army blogs section and see if anything there can inspire you.

In this web conversion are awesome. (como no me habia dado cuenta gracia Arashi :cheers)

(Merchant wrote)

Keep up that great work of yours - I annot waite to see the next you upload

Hello Merchant :hat off, soon upload more photos, (the captain of the blunderbuses and a sorcerer). A greeting to all centauro enano.

Willmark:

Good job and keep improving, you work already shows improvment.

centauro enano:

More pictures of my malignant dwarf  (progress this weekend)

I do not finish the symbol of the captain’s hat

Now I’m Starting with the sorcerer.

A greeting to all :hat off centauro enano.

Dino:

Very nice conversions. Hope to see more soon.

Kera foehunter:

thows are supper cool love the big nose

great job on the skullon the hat

JMS:

I really like your musician! cool idea, thumbs up

slev:

Awesome hat-work man.

I want to see the finished Captain now though :expressionless:

centauro enano:

(JMS wrote)I really like your musician! cool idea, thumbs up

Awesome hat-work man.

Thank you, but the idea is not mine, given the take of this forum

(Slev wrote)I want to see the finished Captain now though :expressionless:

The captain completed his hat :hat.

See you soon.

wallacer:

The dude with the pistols is great. For some reason I particularly like his amusingly large nose (warning - no Freudian jokes allowed).

Xander:

Awesome work!

Man, I am so glad I founded CDO! Look at all these talented sculptors taking the plunge, and making Chaos Dwarfs! It brings a tear to my eye! sniff

Hashut’s Blessing:

Yes, Mr. Xander, thank you for providing such good work that i spend half my life glued to my laptop crying over beautiful models and thanking them for showing them too me and wishing I could steal their ideas and pull them off succesfully!

mutters Damn ye…

centauro enano: sodding abso-flipping-lutely excellent! I love them! In a gamer to model way… That sounds no better. oh well. I REALLY like the fact that you made the beard dip behind his pistol as though it’s actually being squashed down by the presence of the gun. Good job! Also, I like the flames on the sorcerer’s hat, can’t wait to see the rest of the work on him. I really like the pistol with the bellhead and flame. Not sure what makes it so cool, but it is!

I have a single criticism which is: the captain’s hat seems to finish a little sharply. It feels a little like something needs to be on top. Whether that be a simple spike or another skull (ace up or an actual skull) or small flame or something. But,t hat’s personal taste. It still looks brilliant! Good job…

minty:

falls down to the floor crying

now I remeber why I started avoiding this site, you all make me feel sad and upset about my pathetic sculpting skills…

thsoe dwarves are awesomely cool, the sculpting is so clean and good, I’m so jelous