[Archive] The Doom Seeker Issue #1

BilboBaggins:

Hello all,

Today there is a new webzine for the Warhammer player, The Doom Seeker.

[issuu]090814162540-216a7597de8a4d29accaf30045d77eab,thedoomseeker1,TheDoomSeeker,The%20Doom%20Seeker%20Issue%201,1250276863831,95[/issuu]

It is the webzine for the Warhammer Players who play or want to know about the Armies Games Workshop seems to have forgotten.

The Doom Seeker Issue #1

Xander:

Embedded. Courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Administrator. :slight_smile:

BilboBaggins:

Thanks Xander, I was trying to get people to go to New Slayer Brotherhood. :smiley:

I’ve been having problems with issuu.com, the file locks up and shuts down my browser (Used MSN, Firefox 3.5) or gives a Shockwave error (Chrome). About midway through the embedded copy here it did it again.

Xander:

Ya, it did it twice to me. Maybe try to reupload the file?

Grimstonefire:

Same with me.  It cuts off just after my article though :wink:

After golden daemon I’d love to write some bits for that, maybe do some art as well.

What I read looks good, shame I couldn’t proofread my article first (I only had it saved in pdf form).

Good job on getting this together though.

BilboBaggins:

Same with me.  It cuts off just after my article though ;)

After golden daemon I'd love to write some bits for that, maybe do some art as well.

What I read looks good, shame I couldn't proofread my article first (I only had it saved in pdf form).

Good job on getting this together though.

Grimstonefire
I ended up retyping the article and copying the images on your articles. I did have it proof read by a few people but you know people sometimes miss things. :D

Kera foehunter:

Well we are a slayer site !! we have to high standards!!

it work for me !! * kera looks over to Bilbo and winks *

BilboBaggins:

I uploaded the file again and it seems to work now, but the embedding stopped on me here.

How do you embed it in a post? Would help on NSB site.