[Archive] The Flying Beaver's Nurgle Daemon Prince

The Flying Beaver:

Behold the mighty Slak’nar ye mortals, and despair! The pictures aren’t great, but I’ll try and get some better ones… if I can get off my lazy ass that is. Anway, this conversion is my pride and joy. It’s based off of Be’lakor with the legs from Nagash, and a sculpted gut. The Scythe blade comes from the Lord of Nurgle and the shaft cones from Nagash’s staff. Note the ground rotting around his feet too!

Xander:

Wow, that’s pretty sweet, but the pics are really bright.

Well done!

Pyro Stick:

Thats Awesome. Clearer picture seperate from each other would be better. You could appreciate it more

Hashut’s Blessing:

Post the pictures individually, but from what I can see, it’s excellent! Great concept as well.

Snotling:

nice one, very nice! i especially like his clothes.

hm, but to make him much better, you maybe use some brown inks, makes him look more dirty.

wallacer:

That is a really nice conversion.

The problem I have with posts like this is that they are both simultaneously inspiring and depressing :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Too true, Wallacer, too true. Mostly because I can’t paint for a legless donkey and impress it over it’s own skills. He he he.

The Flying Beaver:

More pictures, since I now have a camera that doesn’t suck!

torn:

that is super cool. i think the shades of green are just perfect for th opnes used in the liber chaotica. i love it!

grimsnikk:

He reminds of the Hrothgar Daemonaxe model from games day a bit. Very cool

hal:

I think I’ve seen your army before on another forum, very nice btw.

Xander:

Nice camera! Good stuff.

minty:

very very nice, I like the use of Nagash, always wanted to find something to do with that model