[Archive] The Flying Spaghetti Monster! (aka the Pastafarian thread)

AGPO:

For fellow believers! All those who know of the FSM and his noodly apendage post here.

Pyro Stick:

I tried this game…It was weird. And too hard for me to want to play it again

WarplockMonkey:

What the fudge is this all about?

I was drawn in by the title of the thread, what is it?[/i]

curlybeard:

As a science teacher, I’d better dig out my pirate regalia!

Pyro Stick:

The Flying Spagetti Monster can Burn in Hell

lol

Willmark:

BLASPHEMER!

What is not to like about Fridays off, strippers and beer volcanos in the FSM heaven???

Ravel:

Oh yes, Noodly. Beer volcanos, right.

holds up a tiny Hail Satan sign

Malificant:

and the only difference between heaven and hell is stale beer and VD.

global temerature is directly attributede to pirates!

warplock, the pastafarians are a religious order who beleive the universe, in all it’s glory, was created by a flying invisible spagetthi monster through the touch of his noodly appendage. his worshippers are required to dress in full pirate regalia when proclaiming his teachings.

The Flying Beaver:

I’m a hardcore Pastafarian. I eat noodles every Friday, I have celebrated Ramendan, I try to convert people and give “holiday” gifts, etc. RAmen!

As for the question “What is Flying Spaghetti Monsterism,” well, let me explain. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the world’s fastest growing carbohydrate-based religion. It is the belief that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe and alters scientific evidence with his noodly appendage to make the world appear older than it really is. The faithful get to go to heaven where there is a stripper factory and a beer volcano! Face it, our heaven is much cooler than the Christian one. :stuck_out_tongue:

The church was founded by the Prophet Bobby Henderson, who was given a revelation after the Kansas State School Board’s decision to teach Intelligent Design in science class. Bobby was inspired to write the Open Letter to the Kansas State School Board, and from there the movement gained attention and spread worldwide.

I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.
-Bobby Henderson in the Open Letter

Xander:

Noodly!

cornixt:

Hmmm, my post to here a minute ago seems to have vanished!

Anyway, I support all followers of his carbness, may they be blessed with an aura of ragu.

Malificant:

may your sauce ever simmer brother!

Kera foehunter:

Yea right none of you been touched by the Flying spaghetti monster.i don’t see any pirates or o.p.p. are you down with me.

O.p.p.��O is for other and P well its pirates and the other p well thats easy people. just like the song!!

well you know me!!.

Willmark:

All hail the Word of the FSM, Book or Ramen, Chapter Parmesan, Verse Primevera:

And thus the miracle of the FSM was revealed to another believer in his noodlyness:

Dear Bobby,

I have recently purchased one of your coffee mugs, but it is giving me

no end of grief. Every time I put coffee, hot chocolate, or hot tea in

the mug, it instantly transubstantiates into what I assume is the blood

of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It sort of looks like marinara sauce,

but I’m afraid to taste it. Curiously, when I put wine into the mug,

it just turns into a nice, full-bodied chianti – beer does the same

thing. Is there any act of sacrifice or ritual that I can perform to

stop these miracles from occurring? While I bask in His greatness and

I am truly awed by His power, I’m also kind of thirsty. Any advice

would be welcome.

Sebastian [xxxxxxxxx], Ph.D.

Austin.Texas

WarplockMonkey:

starts clapping whilst chuckling

Congratulations guys, you have just reached a new level of wierd!

:stuck_out_tongue:

The Flying Beaver:

And so the FSM said to midgit Adam, "You must not eat from the Olive Tree, for the fruit has a hard pit and you will damage your teeth."

Nontheless, Adam ate from the tree. The FSM said to him "Why did I give you ears if not to listen?"

And Adam said, “I have ears!?” And he searched his body and found his ears, but not before finding a noodly appendage of his own between his legs. He noticed that it was infinitely smaller than even the shortest of the FSM’s Noodly Appendages. Eve noticed this too. Adam grabbed a fig leaf to cover it, and Eve pointed out that he didn’t need such a big fig leaf and perhaps Eden had a gardener with a bigger one. And Adam responded, “One word honey: Cellulite.” And so both of their eyes were opened, and they saw that they were naked.

The Flying Beaver:

By the way, Kera, telling me I’m not a pirate is a great way of costing yourself slaves. :h

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have heard of it… But, I tend not to think of mass-organised religion as a good thing. i won’t go further as it’s a techy subject, but I’v eheard of the noddled omniscient being of pastayness…

Kera foehunter:

btw my slaves have gps. you take them i will steal them back okay there 2 pirates here.

Willmark:

Pasta la vista, baby!