[Archive] The Flying Spaghetti Monster! (aka the Pastafarian thread)

Kera foehunter:

Point of order!! flying beaver isnot wearing a pirate ouffit when talking about history .

Xander:

Point of odor, Lisa stinks.

Willmark:

Point of order!! flying beaver isnot wearing a pirate ouffit when talking about history .

Kera foehunter
Kera are you down with OPP?

wallacer:

Willmark
What exactly is OPP?

Malificant:

yay for old school rap.

Willmark:

Willmark
What exactly is OPP?

wallacer
It was a rap song from the early 90's by Naughty by Nature. OPP stands for "Other Person's Property"), also stands for getting down with some else's boyfriend/girlfriend...

OPP also has more vulgar connonations which I wont say here.

Kera foehunter:

SIMPLE OTHER. PIRATE. PEOPLE.��now you guys are down with me.

But willmark be cool of cool knows everything and other type of opp by naughty by Nature. I tryed getting a sig.that no one knows damn you willmark (Slave)

i could see him with his bing bling and his great dancing moves in the 90s

Other Pirate People. WELL YOU KNOW ME

Willmark:

i could see him with his bing bling and his great dancing moves in the 90s

Kera foehunter
Ahh that would be a no. Between being a white guy and a grunge rocker back in the day (people though I looked like Eddie Veder when i had long hair) my dance moves consisted of little and none. :)

However if your down with OPP Yeah you know me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FWI_fLkw3k

BOOOOYYYYEEEZZZ!

Malificant:

nah, gotta go back to public enemy number one and run DMC. kera, you didnt slip by me.

Kera foehunter:

well homies i have to try some thing big now.well guys it on now !!topic not to try starwars mad max rap and warhamer Kera crosse them off the list.

Willmark:

Rap, pirates, midgits we are all creatures of our noodly master.

Edit by Beaver: To the Pastafarian, it’s spelled “midgit,” not “midget.”

Malificant:

my avatar has been touched by his noodly appendage! his holy ragu hath come forth and changed my sorcerer into a likeness of himself! Pasta be praised!

AGPO:

I wonder whether the FSM could be featured in a chaos army. I’d go with either a hooror unit champion, spawn, flamer, daemon prince or lord on disc

WarplockMonkey:

I think he would be good as either a greather deamon/daemon prince of tzeentch or a DP of nurgle

Kera foehunter:

Spliters!! i say the pirate fish!!! im going to make them out of the dwarf banner thing. pirate fish rules do i get afin

Malificant:

i think the pastafarian chaos army could be fun. ima draw one up now!

Willmark:

If the religion in question is Pastafarian… does that mean that Bob Marley is our “Jesus”???

Ronshank:

…mmmmmmmmm dunno. Though to be true to form I have not read the FSM gospel but I’m thinking of getting it.

The only time heard o.p.p. was in a fresh prince song. you learn something new everyday

Kera foehunter:

no it be ziggy marley��son of the great Bob Marley

wierd al has the looks

Malificant:

our version of moses is captain mosey, jesus is bobby henderson, the great profit.