[Archive] The Legion of the Burning Skies [ Borador's army� � <WIP>]// UPDATE: 19 january '11

Kera foehunter:

oop sorry !! So are you one of them fly boys!!!
one of them cults that like keep there head in the clouds
with there flying machines ??

Canix:

I wondered what it was all about when i saw that rogue group of CD running around making neeeooowww noises with there arms out like a slave on a cross .I thought it was a new method of torture!

Nice plane makes me want to make my CD gyrocopter :hat off

Borador:

oop sorry !! So are you one of them fly boys!!!
one of them cults that like keep there head in the clouds
with there flying machines ??

Kera foehunter
yes miss pirate :)

Borador:

I wondered what it was all about when i saw that rogue group of CD running around making neeeooowww noises with there arms out like a slave on a cross .I thought it was a new method of torture!

Nice plane makes me want to make my CD gyrocopter :hat off

Canix
Lol, uber comment :hat off

Zanko:

Nice idea thats with the airplane … but not for my 3rd edition army.

It fits better to the BigHats!

Nonetheless cool idea! :hat off

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

lol it was a mater of time , before we get one

*Kera hold up a rum bottle * cheers

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That plane was originally a S.E. 5A, right? Looks good!

Swissdictator:

Did you carve off the IB beard or just GS over it?

I really like the plane too. That’s original! :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

come on guys it acts like you never see a plane before or a pilot

lol

Borador:

That plane was originally a S.E. 5A, right? Looks good!

Tarrakk Blackhand
ye it was :P

Borador:

Did you carve off the IB beard or just GS over it?

I really like the plane too. That's original! :)

swissdictator
I used my dremel to grind it down actually :)

Canix:

He he that plane is great ,Just put my gyrocopter in to strip but i just cant stop thinking of how to build a CD zeppellin :smiley: Just got to find the right shaped kids toy .Ive been looking at water guns as a possible source;)

Borador:

He he that plane is great ,Just put my gyrocopter in to strip but i just cant stop thinking of how to build a CD zeppellin :D Just got to find the right shaped kids toy .Ive been looking at water guns as a possible source;)

Canix
Mate! You read my mind XD. I'm working on one now. I'll post some WIP pics of it soon ( Zeppelin that is XD )

Still gotta strip my Gyrocopter though. But I think most of my army will be planes and blimps and zeppelins so I'm not sure if I'll put in copters.

wallacer:

That’s a pretty clever conversion.

The stunties at the top of the thread look good too.

Borador:

That's a pretty clever conversion.
The stunties at the top of the thread look good too.

wallacer
Ty :)

Stubbs:

God im such a fan of your musican also your other models but ur musican is so cool :smiley: where did u get the dragon head on it from?

Borador:

well that dragon head is from the dwarf warrior sprue, took it off currently.
Man, this post needs updating :stuck_out_tongue: well, I’ll soon post my general and my sorceror :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: also doing an update on most of the ground troops, immortal got a big hat, and the plane is in the makeover workbench atm
Was not really content with the way they looked so a lot got a more appropriate look :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Probably sometime next week there will be an update, but not sure

( Currently on crazy train after hearing “mudkip” for about 9 minutes non stop now )
Edit: and also Navi saying: “listen, hey!” for 10 minutes, well my mind is pretty messed up right now, so in come the good ideas I guess XD

Edit 2: Some teasers: the sorcerer is casting a spell which reshapes into 2 birds, the plane got hellcannonstyle skulls on it ( a lil piece ) got an imp on the top of the wing and the top wing will be a batwing, the general is a female with a huuuuuuuuuge blade.

Borador:

Some of my more recent work :stuck_out_tongue: ( general is currently painted, maybe i’ll post a pic of that when I can find one xD )

My (female) General ( front and back ):

And up next: my Death Lore Wizard ( base is not finished yet, though )

That was it ( for now )

C&C welcome ( I can still redo stuff on the wizard, the general is in paint already so that would be a bit harder xD )

Borador:

Haha 3 days and still no comments XD looks like the forum is sort of dead these days or is it just my imagination?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Loki:

Great work with the the gs, look forward to seeing them painted :slight_smile: