[Archive] The Marauder Mage Thread

Pyro Stick:

This thread is for when the Marauder mage comes on ebay. If you find it then post a link to it here. Also, if you have one, then post pics of your finished mage!! Heres what it looks like for those of you that have no idea what im on about:

Lord Zarkov:

Good Idea for spotted sales; it should stop repeat threads on such a famous model, I think I’ll sticky it.

The Pics though should probably be posted in a showcase thread though

Pyro Stick:

The Pics though should probably be posted in a showcase thread though

Lord Zarkov
But its nice having so many examples in one thread. Ill deleate them if you want though.

Lord Zarkov:

leave yours up, but we don’t want lots of others in this thread as that would be a ‘Showcase’ topic not a ‘Market Place’ topic :stuck_out_tongue:

+ They’ll obscure the listings - better to have a separate Showcase thread for Mages - prehaps with links with this one

Pyro Stick:

Wooo! Clam found another mage. But insanitybyte found it first. If he wins it it will probably go in his shop at £39.99

Marauder Mage

wallacer:

There is a marauder mage in amongst this lot:

Marauder CD lot

Pyro Stick:

Nice one! Two links already. Its a shame that theres no crossbowman in with that marauder lot…

clam:

G! I would die for such a collection - 14 Marauders including the Mage - WOW!.

Pyro Stick:

Mage Alert

Found the mage tucked in with this lot of Renegades.

torn:

i want one! i have decided, yet not at these prices :frowning:

who is this insanitybyte guy anyway? didnt he used to be part of this forum?

edit: pyro would it be possible for you to get a picture of the back of your mini? i figure it might be more worth my while just trying to sculpt my own vesion of the marauder mage than trying to win an ebay bidding war.

Pyro Stick:

i want one! i have decided, yet not at these prices :(

who is this insanitybyte guy anyway? didnt he used to be part of this forum?

edit: pyro would it be possible for you to get a picture of the back of your mini? i figure it might be more worth my while just trying to sculpt my own vesion of the marauder mage than trying to win an ebay bidding war.

torn
Well you are going to have to get used to those prices. Its at £19 right now and im guessing it will go for over £30 because of the renegades. Insanitybyte owns an ebay shop and he sells the Mage in it for £39.99. I think he might of been part of this forum but he probably saw that he wasnt that popular when he started buying up all the MM90 MArauders and increasing the overall price of every 3rd edition chaos dwarf.

I found these stashed away on my computer:

torn:

thanks for the pics. I actually started bulking out an armature last night, thats how determined i was not to spend nearly a whole days work on this guy! is just way too expensive at the moment, and i have a feeling it will only keep going up and up :frowning:

Pyro Stick:

thanks for the pics. I actually started bulking out an armature last night, thats how determined i was not to spend nearly a whole days work on this guy! is just way too expensive at the moment, and i have a feeling it will only keep going up and up :(

torn
Make sure to post wip pics. I think i might try making my own as well if i cant get a hold of another one.

aki:

I think i might try making my own as well if i cant get a hold of another one
It is another one here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170205805328&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

But please don`t outbid me (akiofgondor), I really want that model:shy:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i looked into the insanitybyte mage and i offered £15.00 for it, it was declined but countered with £22.50 offer by him/her before postage

Pyro Stick:

I think i might try making my own as well if i cant get a hold of another one
It is another one here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170205805328&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

But please don`t outbid me (akiofgondor), I really want that model:shy:

aki
Sprry, but ive been waiting for that particular seller to get the mage up for a few days now. Hes the same guy thats selling the juggernaut. If you are going to try go after this mage then watch out for insanitybyte. He always goes after them to restock his ebay shop.

edit:
i looked into the insanitybyte mage and i offered £15.00 for it, it was declined but countered with £22.50 offer by him/her before postage

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Thats quite good considering it usually goes for about £28. I may consider buying from him then. Whats his postage?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

edit:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Thats quite good considering it usually goes for about £28. I may consider buying from him then. Whats his postage?

[/quote]

couple of quid i think, nope £2.50 uk and £5.50 rotw

Pyro Stick:

edit:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
couple of quid i think, nope £2.50 uk and £5.50 rotw
[/quote]

So hes wanting £25 for it. Thats actually quite good. Much better than SWSNBN. I offered her £15 for Kordel Shorgarr when she wanted something like £60 and she countered with £55 or something equally stupid. Ill watch the two mages on ebay at the moment (one of which insanitybyte is winning) and see how much they go for then i might consider his shop.

Pyro Stick:

New Mage Spotted

Looks like its going to be a good month for the mage. Its a shame scottishrocket wont post his international.

torn:

New Mage Spotted

Looks like its going to be a good month for the mage. Its a shame scottishrocket wont post his international.

Pyro Stick
i mailed him he said he wouldnt post it international, only listings that say so

:(

i probably wouldnt have been able to afford it anyway, and would just be bumping the price up for someone else