[Archive] The Mic is now back on: Podhammer is back from indefinite hiatus

Maul:

A post from Jeff Carol is posted on the website http://podhammer.net/

that because of personal reasons and real life Podhammer is on an indefinite hiatus. Inner Circle member have had the timer on our one-year subscriptions frozen until the podcast returns. It sounds like it could be quite sometime. This really is one of the best warhammer resources out there.

There are a total of like 41 episodes.

Episode 5 is all about about a chaos dwarf army review from a long time player.

There is another episode where Matt Cole talks for about 5 minutes about updating his CD army to deal with VC and Demons, but I spent an hour pocking around but I could not pin point the episode.

Anyway, there may not be any new ones for some time, but they are a great resources (although they can be pretty loaded with explicit language, episode 5 is not).

Vexxus:

A post from Jeff Carol is posted on the website http://podhammer.net/
that because of personal reasons and real life Podhammer is on an indefinite hiatus. Inner Circle member have had the timer on our one-year subscriptions frozen until the podcast returns. It sounds like it could be quite sometime. This really is one of the best warhammer resources out there.

Maul
Wow, thats big news, I hope everything works out for them, and it gets back on the air soon!

Willmark:

Damn we better get on the stick and get our next one out.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Are the older podcasts still online somewhere, like You-Tube?

cornixt:

try podhammer.net or itunes.

A shame, it was pretty entertaining. As regular tournament goers, it was nice to hear their views on cheesiness and overpowered armies.

Maul:

All of the old episodes remain available and should continue to remain available. It is still a bummer because I was hoping for a DOW army review in the near future.

Xander:

Great show, except the episode where Jeff lost it on some guy who was pissed about The Inner Circle… Mr. Carol was like student in summer - no class.

The rest of the time the show was top notch.  I had tried a number of times to get a Warhammer Podcast off the ground when none-existed.  It was new territory that I was trying to plough.  I started on a cast called Critical Hit, but we only did 3 or 4 shows.  It was great when he finally got his show rolling.  I was an early supporter and posted a number of times on CDO about the show. :slight_smile:

Maybe his wife is preggers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maul:

There were two episodes of podhammer conducted by Trent Denison and Gavin Clark, entitled podaid to fill in while Jeff was out. I noticed today that the first episode from the original Jeff Carol is back up. Now where is my Ipod :~

clam:

Yeah it’s back :smiley: - there is noting better than a Podhammer episode to kill a few weekly 7 hour trainrides.

And if some is still looking for the Matt Cole talk about beating VCs - I belive it’s in episode 26 (one of the best episode - IMO)

And if you came to like Trend Denison’s way of things - you should go check his Dog breakfast Vodcast on warpuppy.com

Groznit Goregut:

Sweet! This is good news. It’s a great way to stay on top of Warhammer while on the daily bus commute.

Servius:

Am I one of the only people who thinks that podhammer is just a pedantic rehash of common since and information you can easily find in most of the armybooks?