[Archive] The Paint Gnoblar

thewizardofoz:

Greetings! I am reborn as the Paint Gnoblar and am setting up business painting gnoblars and basically any models u just cant be bothered to paint - zombies, skellies, skaven, goblins.

All models will be painted to a good quality - just because they’re chaff doesn’t mean they have to look it.

Very reasonable prices.

PM me if I can be of service.

Abecedar:

Good luck with this venture.

Maybe you should say where you are in the world in the post or in your signature . Because from some places the postal rates are expensive.

thewizardofoz:

Good luck with this venture.

Maybe you should say where you are in the world in the post or in your signature . Because from some places the postal rates are expensive.

Abecedar
Sorry yes, UK based.

Have had a load of commission work already - 100+ Clanrats and about 87 Gnoblars.

Bloodbeard:

Good luck with this venture Oz! A great idea.

thewizardofoz:

Good luck with this venture Oz! A great idea.

Bloodbeard
I think it could work.

My painting isn't Golden Daemon but I have won best painted army a few times. The models will be painted and based to a very good standard (Painted, highlighted, obvious details picked out etc) - I love to do it, people get their chaff done and everyone wins!

I really love the line somebody posted on another site, and I am now using as my business tag line, when I was talking about this

"Just because they are chaff, doesn't mean they have to look like it"

Doombeard:

I am interested in some , will PM

thewizardofoz:

Sorry but I will have to decline your business. A bit overwhelmed at the moment - been commissioned to paint gnoblars, goblins, skellies, skaven and Batman miniatures. Cant promise when I will your stuff done by and hate letting people down.

Will send you an email when taking on more work.

Doombeard:

no worries man. most people do a 50% deposit to get them in line on the waiting list. I only asked for a quote anyway.