[Archive] The Pledge 2011 - Post your finished models here

AGPO:

Like a true sneaky git I stole this idea off The Warhammer Forum.

This is a thread for all members taking part in the Pledge 2010 (and 2011) to post their finished works. The idea is simillar to the painting marathon - everybody posts what they finish. This is for finished models only - no WIPs! The figures can be from any army, just make sure you keep your running signature total up to date. Good luck! :cheers

Lord Archaon:

I’m first to start as it seems. :slight_smile:

Up to date i painted 5 Dire Wolves,

Vampire Countess

and 3 ghouls. I’ll take photos of them when i finish a whole unit.

More photos can be seen at my blog.

:hat off

AGPO:

Nice, I’m seperated from my models by a three hour drive atm, so I’ll post pics when I’m back for the weekend.

clam:

The first 3 miniatures bought and painted (or should I say bought painted :rolleyes:)

Yes - it’s Ubertechie’s awesome dwarfs :frowning: - but they have found a caring home, now :wink:

clam:

Thanks to Ishkurs tutorial about painting with washes I think I’ve found a way how to do my Grymn:

First one (test model) painted - need to be proper based -but think I’ll try out that 40K basing kit, so it will have to wait a bit.

Grimstonefire:

I’ll edit this to read 2011.  So we can keep it going for next year.

Borador:

still for the 2010 pledge:

Blue in VT:

My first model for the 2011 pledge…yes I know its early…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Here is number 2 for 2011…only 15 to go!

Cheers,

Blue

Hashut’s Blessing:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8758 to see my progress thus far!

Obsidian:

Nice ones Blue! :hat off

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hmm …Well, I don’t think I “pledged” anything, but I am trying to paint a unit of models a day (Depending on the day, that is) and I finished all the models in the BFSP set so far for this year (Mainly the rest of the Goblin pieces and markers - the Dwarfs I finished over two years ago.)

Ok…started uploading pics of my BFSP mini’s…but my computer was being slow as heck…so I put all the pictures into a You-Tube video and uploaded it in less than half the time I spent trying to put them on Fotki.

Anyway, I broke the army into the mini’s I painted in 2011 and the ones I painted in 2006. Obviously, the ones from '06 won’t count for the pledge for '11, but I combined the two to show the BFSP pieces.

Also included in the pledge is my GH XIV Lammasu and an army of Lizard Men I’m painting for a customer of mine. I can get a photo of the Lammasu, but not of the Lizardmen, as my camera is now broken.

But here’s the video! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVWWzBbIsM

P.S., I forgot about my Giant :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s3oE45CGYQ

And here’s the Lammasu :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDUV8nkxXA

Hashut’s Blessing:

Forgot to point out that I’ve been updating again. Got to take pictures of three models that I bought and edit my score accordingly.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just recieved Dreadstone Blight. Does that count in this or not?

Hashut’s Blessing:

It’s up to you as to what counts and for how much. For example, I counted my terrain that I made as part of my To4G for last year’s work. GSF counts larger models as multiples, but I count them as singles. I minus from my score when I buy more models (using it as an incentive to finish stuff), but others don’t. All up to you!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Kool! I finished painting two other buildings this year and I will also have to build terrain for the 'ard boys tournament.

How do we add points in our signatures? Is there a special add on program or anything?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Nope, just go to User CP, Change Signature and update :wink:

Abecedar:

Well I did pledge to paint more than I bought (I think). And I will, now I know how, post photos here (via edit). And on a final note for my very first post in this thread I will state that. “I am looking forward to being whipped severely”, 'cause I is gunna fail to complete my pledge big time!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

My thread is updated since my last post here :wink:

Abecedar: A late start, but good to see you join in!

AGPO:

The Pledge will be taking a new twist for 2012. There’ll be an announcement on the main site soon, but we don’t want to overshadow the current Golden Hat voting.