[Archive] The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]

Karring:

A firey scheme. Smooooooooooking.

Cool :cheers

Bloodbeard:

Does my homemade dwarf dudes with hand weapons go in warrior or infernal guard gallery? Is infernal guard gallery only for FW?

Nicodemus:

Does my homemade dwarf dudes with hand weapons go in warrior or infernal guard gallery? Is infernal guard gallery only for FW?

Bloodbeard
I guess just pick which ever force you intend to use your unit as.  Given that the Legion of Azgorh is widely supported and the still-valid-and-yet-to-be-replaced Ravening Hordes Chaos Dwarf list has largely fallen from favour, I think there will be many more submissions to the Infernal Guard gallery as we move forward and fewer CD Warriors showcased.

The Infernal Guard gallery isn't necessarily for Warhammer Forge/Forge World only models, although the classic Chaos Dwarf Warrior models will seem a little out of place in the Infernal Guard category simply because they are not Infernal Guard.

~N

TheLazySamurai:

Hello,

I just finished a massive posting spree.  x.x  I think I am eligible for the bronze image award.  I have posted pics of my characters, IG with shields, IG with fireglaives, wolf riders, iron daemon, k’daai destroyer, deathshriekers and magma cannons.  I also posted some fun pics in the showcase for lol’s.  Thanks for having a look at everything.

The Lazy Samurai

Bloodbeard:

Yup. 8 posts counting towards medals. I’ll give you a bronze. 2 more units to go for a silver medal!