[Archive] The start of a chaos dwarf army

Bolg:

bootboss
You my dear sir are a nerd, and I do mean that in a good way. picture made me laugh (:

Admiral:

That mage priest is looking good. It must’ve been sweet to finish the last Bestigor.

braid beard:

nice i really liked your casting! what do you use?

bootboss:

Bolg
You my dear sir are a nerd, and I do mean that in a good way. picture made me laugh (:
[/quote]
Yes I am indeed, sometimes I get scared by my own geekiness.

[/quote]
Thanks, and yes it was a big relief to put him in the foamcase

bootboss:

I AM BACK!

Hopefully you noticed that I have been gone for while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I took a break from the hobby for a while, but I am back now and with a bucket full of mad ideas!

First off I have allmost finished the unit of dwarfs with shields, including the Obelix ogre

It is still a WIP shot

I am also expanding the unit with another 12 dwarfs, which gives me room for another unit filler!

The unit filler is an old troll conversion I made for my WOC army

I thought that the long arms where perfect, as I could imagine him being a slave, doing alot of hard work.

Well he is not worth much on a work place anymore, so he might as well do his part on the battlefield.

I also dug up this guy, he is also an old - never finished conversion from my WOC army. I think im going to use him as a unit filler in my hammerers unit.

Last but not least, I need some opinions:

I am thinking about making a unit of slayer as i have the AOW slayers laying around.

I thought off ideas to include them fluff-vise, and my idea is so far this:

(all the empty bases represent slayers)

I imagine my dwarf boss capturing a demon somehow and using its powers to “posses” some dwarf slayers to do his bidding.

I think about painting the slayers dark skinned, with blank white eyes.

I am not sure about the demon, I dunno if he should come up from a hole in the ground or emerge somehow from an anvil (like a genie) what do you think?

I placed the arms to give you an idea of the pose I am thinking about.

Sorry for a bit messy update with blurry pictures, I am just excited to be back

-Bootboss

cornixt:

I also dug up this guy, he is also an old - never finished conversion from my WOC army. I think im going to use him as a unit filler in my hammerers unit.

bootboss
Love it!

G.2:

Is that a menhir delivery man/ogre.

Nicely done army. Very nice conversions and castings. I like your style.

I am a big fan of running Chaos Dwarfs as “regular” Dwarfs. I know you miss out some stuff which makes Chaos Dwarfs special, but at least you can use them at tournaments.

I want to see your Chaos Dwarf Gyrocopter and your Chaos Dwarf miners.

Keep up the good work.

tjub:

Great conversions! I remember seeing the “original” somewhere, is it helldorado? Anyway, looks awesome for a chaos ogre…

Smog:

So… when are you going to start selling these casts? O:)

bootboss:

G.2

Yes it is a mehir ogre, I am not a fan of banners XD

Gyrocopter and miners hmm… the copter should be some kind of exotic flying beast and the miners would probably be hobgoblins with dynamite and drills.

Im glad to hear that I am not alone, being a regular dwarf army book user.

Tjub

Thanks, and yes it is inspired by the hell dorado demon of greed.

The model itself conists of an ogre bull and alot of procreate.

Smog

I would like to sell you some casts, but I am not sure if that is legal?

bootboss:

I finally finished the unit, it took me a while!

I also just finished my first organ gun

I am currently working on some hammerers and i think you will like them!

heres a teaser of the latest castings, nothing wild:

All comments are welcome!

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Bassman:

I hate you, I hate you so much!

You army is way too cool, your painted unit of Chaos Dwarfs really looks like “wild dwarfs” from Northen wasteland :slight_smile:

I love them, just weirdo to see dwarfs, ogres, orcs (?!) and goblin shoulder to shoulder fighting together :wink:

theforgefather:

It would be cool if your obelisk-ogre unit filler would have blue and white stripy trousers. :slight_smile:

vulcanologist:

Some very cool and interesting stuff! Love the goblin in the wheelbarrow!