[Archive] Theme Experimentation!

Xander:

Don’t fret! If everything looks weird, you aren’t crazy! I am playing around with the theme settings. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned!

-Xander

AIB234:

I honestly like it more.

White sites are hard on the eyes… especially with the amount of time I spend on this one!

I would suggest changing the dark green title front to be a tad brighter though, it’s a bit hard to read.

EDIT: I also like how the last column on the right has inherited bigger font and is now readable… I was going to suggest that it be bigger. My laptop runs in 1920x1200 resolution and I couldn’t even read it if I was up close!

Willmark:

Ugh no. Chaos Dwarfs must use red, not blue. Blue is for weedy elves!

Khaosbeardling:

Not a bad change of pace, but I must agree that red is more chaos dwarfy.

Xander:

http://mods.mybboard.net/theme-demo/index.php

Take a look at some of the themes here.

I can’t seem to get the themes to fully transfer in terms of chosing one in the User CP, the default theme seems to want to show up still. I will be investigating why that is.

I have set the default back to red. If you want a glance at the dark theme check your User CP and Edit Options.

AIB234:

I really like the Hot Fire theme minus the animated title bar, it’s CD like and easy to read.

Kera foehunter:

Well i got my sun glasses ready i know how you guys like to play with Bright colors.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I like the Easy red. Very good to read. I admit it’s not too much different from the current theme, though.

Grimstonefire:

The dark one feels a lot more sinister as a starting point, but if it is possible I think the teaxt should remain black, on a white, grey, textured or perhaps even a red background.

Not sure if this is possible, but it might be easier on the eye.

The bar down the right also shrinks down the text size, which isn’t ideal.