[Archive] Thorin's force of Hashut (26.08 - update)

Thorin:

Here’s a pic of my first IG, hope you like them. CC i welcome:)

Animatone:

I do like the flat black look, but it seems some highlights would bring out more detail. Very cool though, keep it up.

Thanks for the pictures!

CopperPot:

Looking good but like what Animatone said could do with highlights.

The Charioteer:

A few points, first, These look great, very well done mate!:hat off But my second point, they could look even better with minimal effort. Get some Paint on the little rivets, copper or silver its up to you of course! And some highlights to lift up the flat black. Maybe a very light drybrush of fortress grey over the black would give it a lift as well. Do that (super easy) and they would be 10 out of 10. Great bases by the way, whats the recipe?:hat off

Kera foehunter:

Love the glowing baces

Karring:

I do like the flat black look, but it seems some highlights would bring out more detail. Very cool though, keep it up.

Thanks for the pictures!

Animatone
+1

White beards! Truly original. Good job anyway

Bolg:

use some “hardlining”. I love the base they have potential.

good luck (:

Thorin:

Tnx for the CC folks. Will look into the edge highlight on those. But in mean time, here is a hero, deamonsmith or prophet:)

Bolg:

Nice source lighting, keep them pics coming (:

CopperPot:

Very nice conversion.

fairoaks024:

really like the prophet and all your basing lava effect too.

regards

jim

Nergal :

I love your scheme too.

Maybe you could easily add some depth to all the parts with GW washes, like a devlan mud / sepia wash over the golden rod and mask, and then make those edge highlights.

Awesome lava bases ¡¡ how did you do them?

Great taurus 2000:

Awesome base lava effects!!!:):):smiley:

Thorin:

Here is another update.

This will be my lvl 4 Prophet. I just thought the mini was so cool that I had to buy it.

What do you guys think?

Btw, the minis are painted by Phil in Splatton Studios

DAGabriel:

Cool work on the new one. Not my style and I wouldn`t want him for me, but great painting.

vulcanologist:

Nice painting! Your bases are very nice!

Thorin:

Just want to say that 10 more IG with hand weapon and shield is done:)

Dezmord:

Your level 4 looks very well painted. The head is not my taste, but the nevertheless a nice miniature.

Thorin:

A small update for you.

Think this is a really cool model, so I had to get it:~

Karring:

Yeah, this model is awesome, and you have painted awesome too. I like the lava lights-really realistic.