[Archive] Three WIP dwarfs, three different styles

dedwrekka:

I’ve been trying to work out a style for a few dwarf sculpts, but haven’t quite decided on one yet. So instead of one style, I’ve got three.

This is the first one I made. I had to redo his hands a couple times, and the sculpt is a little rough around the edges at this point. I wanted him to be a kind of faceless warrior, hence the mask.

This is my second one. His robes are a bit more prominent, and I’ve switched out the “faceless warrior” theme for a more religious bull mask.

The above two are based more around GW’s heroic scale dwarfs, but on this one I went for a bit more realistic scale. Smaller head and hands, and less giant armor.

Rhazzouth:

Well they’re so great and really i can’t say who’s better but if i must said,

i will said the second one(the bully one) so impresive style and very new.

Zanko:

I like the 3rd one!

This guy is really cool!

The realistic “touch” is great! :hat off

:hashut

Vash:

i really like the one with the bull mask, a really original idea and it looks very good

Clinkz:

3rd would have to be my favorite looking so far, i don’t mind the 1st one either though. nice job :hat off

warh:

the one with the bull mask looks best.

Shakhorth:

Great work!

I’d use the 3rd (realistic scale) as the standard troops and the bull helmets as your immortals.

Hirohito:

To me, the second one id better. He is the most original, and represents perfectly the Hashut’s sons :hashut