[Archive] 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Knight Of Awsome:

What do you hope for christmas . well more Chaos dwarfs!!!:idea

Kera foehunter
well im trying to get an ipod touch:hat off

Malificant:

as we all know, christmas is that magical time of year when the ghost of jesus rises from the dead to feast on the flesh of the living. we sing christmas carols to lul him back to sleep.

Willmark:

I think I’m getting the complete Spiderman comic series on DVD! Issues #1-400! Yah me!

Also should be getting the tree tonight…

EDIT: Double posting is bad.~ Hashut’s Blessing

hal:

I think I'm getting the complete Spiderman comic series on DVD! Issues #1-400! Yah me!
I've never heard of that, is it available globally?

AGPO:

The official date set was several hundered years after the event, so no one is quite sure. Can anyone remember what the Pastafarian winter holiday is?

Malificant:

pastafarian or rastafarian? pastafarian sounds like the church of the flying spagetthi monster to me!

Willmark:

I think I'm getting the complete Spiderman comic series on DVD! Issues #1-400! Yah me!
I've never heard of that, is it available globally?

hal
Not sure. Saw it in the Apple store near where I live. had requirements for PC and Mac thou...
pastafarian or rastafarian? pastafarian sounds like the church of the flying spagetthi monster to me!

Malificant
May you be touched by his Noodly Appendage!

Kera foehunter:

Well if you join the church of the flying spagetthi monster you must be a pirate!!

and the lava volcanos full of beer.

Willmark:

Don’t forget the strippers too best part of the FSM heaven IMHO, the flimsy moral standards arent bad either.

Side note: why am I not suprised that people here know of his noodlyness! Can I get a Ra-men!

Kera foehunter:

Well thats a givme .about the strip club ha hah. Well im a pirate thats how i know . did you play the little game they had willmark where you change people from church people to pirates.

Willmark:

Nope.

For those wondering what we are talking about:

http://www.venganza.org/

Malificant:

ra-men to you too brother in his great noodliness.

Ronshank:

Did you see the instructions for making his noodleyness for on top the Christmas tree? I made one one year but I can’t find it. Some interesting conversations on the FSM site reguarding just how many pirates there are at the moment. I wanted to make a nativity diarama of pirates and the FSM for Chrissy but thought that would be a little over board but cool to send in none the less. I thought about FSM the second I saw Kera

Kera foehunter:

try this the Fsm game

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER - THE GAME

Willmark:

try this the Fsm game
http://www.venganza.org/games/index_large.htm

Kera foehunter
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.... dying time(s) here..."

AGPO:

I love the fact there are so many believers here. This needs its own thread!