[Archive] Titan Forge Miniatures Issue

Murdock129:

Hi, I’ve been told the owner of Titan Forge is on this site on occasion.

I just made a purchase and got an email confirming it, when I had paid I got this message

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homez.461/titanfor/www/addons/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 212

Along with the words: thanks for buying…

This isn’t going to be a problem is it? I really like those Ogre Models and hope that the order went through without a problem

Thanks

Murdock

Note: I would give an order number but none has been provided at any point.

Note 2: I understand if it takes a while to send the stuff off, I bought a lot after all, but forgive me if due to this I get slightly paranoid about being spammed, especially as I was among those caught in the Zonk scam.

RiTides:

Have you already tried emailing them directly? Stupid question I know, but I always get paranoid when things like that happen after ordering, too, and have had good luck just emailing and asking if they got it.

Their address seems to be:

info(at)titan-forge.com

From the website:

http://titan-forge.com/contactus?PHPSESSID=a785332869af69e76029ceb6da19c8c9

You probably already did that, but just thought I’d post it in case :slight_smile:

Murdock129:

Yeah, I tried, but since I hadn’t gotten a reply and I remember talking about Titan Forge on here with the owners ages ago when I was more around so thought it’d be good to try here.

Eddandme:

I think you mistook titan wargames for titan forge. As far as I know only the owner of titan wargames is on this forum.

Admiral:

I didn’t know that Baggronor sold Ogre miniatures. :hat off

Murdock129:

My mistake, I apologize -looks embarrassed-

snowblizz:

Hi, I've been told the owner of Titan Forge is on this site on occasion.

I just made a purchase and got an email confirming it, when I had paid I got this message

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homez.461/titanfor/www/addons/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 212

Along with the words: thanks for buying...

This isn't going to be a problem is it? I really like those Ogre Models and hope that the order went through without a problem

Murdock129
From the looks of the error message it's from the email module of the website, so an educated guess is you're good. However, would definitely try and contact them. If nothing else they kinda need to know there's an error somewhere. But you did say you got a confirmation email?
I think you mistook titan wargames for titan forge. As far as I know only the owner of titan wargames is on this forum.

Eddandme
I keep doing exactly that all the time.:hat off