[Archive] Tjub! I have a hostage!

Golder Goldeater:

Now listen hear mr Tjub! :expressionless: I give ye 2 weeks to present us something cool or this guy dies!I’ll chop him in two with my clipper and burn his hat!

Ogrob:

And no russian tanks, proper stunties, aye!

nitroglysarine:

he’ll do it, he’s got that look in his eye again!

tjub:

No! Dont hurt his hat… Please…

Thing is Ive just moved to live together with my girlfriend and most of my stuff hasnt been unpacked yet. That and the fact that my old camera died, but I wont let you hurt his hat. Ill manage, go to the corner outside the local GW store here in Gothenburg tonight at 21:07 and youll find a package with your name on it.

GRNDL:

Poor lil plastic lad. I think he’s going to have a bad day.

re: No russian tanks…

Or ROMANIAN!!

Tjub, sounds like you better get that hobby stuff unpacked and wheel out the uber project…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

[qoute=GRNDL]Or ROMANIAN!!

Nicodemus:

Thing is Ive just moved to live together with my girlfriend

tjub
... you traitor. So you finally decided eh? Girlfriend over the wee stunties?

I'll keep the forges lit for you in remembrance.... I can only hope we see your Pyroclastic Caster soon as a sign you're still with us ;)

~N

GRNDL:

Or ROMANIAN!!

GRNDL
What's wrong with Romanian tanks? I'm Romanian after all.

Don't worry about the fig....he's an imposter...a decoy for you to fall bait to! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
There's nothing wrong with Romanian tanks or Romanian anything, I just know that Tjub moved from Russian tanks to Romanian ones for Flames of War. So denying him Russian tanks won't keep him away from FoW because he'll just go into Romanian, thereby satisfying the rules of the kidnappers.

Willmark:

Don’t give in tjub let the hat fall!

Golder Goldeater:

Don't worry about the fig....he's an imposter...

Tarrakk Blackhand
Jeez thanks :~
You know what? You will be the next hostage I will take :hashut

PS: Don't listen to him Tjub This guy is one of your precious kids!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I was just joking Golder - It’s a good mini.

I just know that Tjub moved from Russian tanks to Romanian ones for Flames of War.

GRNDL
Ahhh…so he’s making a good decision for a change! :smiley:

Golder Goldeater:

I was just joking Golder

Tarrakk Blackhand
So was I:hat off

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I will say one thing though - scrape down your seam lines and remove the “attachment points” from the plastic sprue pieces. That will finish up the model more and have it look “Professional”. Other than that, your painting skills are great!

tjub:

Aeeeiiihhh…

Hope this is enough of an update to save his poor hat! :hat

Blog update

nitroglysarine:

i see a beard, but no hat!!!

GRNDL:

I will say one thing though - scrape down your seam lines and remove the "attachment points" from the plastic sprue pieces. That will finish up the model more and have it look "Professional". Other than that, your painting skills are great!

Tarrakk Blackhand
I don't see any mould/seam lines on that model outside of the t-shirt details, but the lack of hat is disturbing. Also, the Madball t-shirt does not help with it looking like a professional.

nitroglysarine:

The balance of the universe is restored by some filtering equipment applied to the image above, i fear Tjub was in fact partially cloaked.

Obsidian:

Rofl! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

warh:

Haha! From now on thats your new look Tjub:D

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Still needs some removal of seam lines…and a shave…perhaps a new push pin through the skull would help keep the hat in place. :smiley:

Actually, you forgot the Boar Tusks and Long nose!