[Archive] tjub's blog

Kera foehunter:

More !! more !! the crowd yells more!!!

clam:

Great, great conversion, Tjub. Very unique :hat off.

Will you mount a sorcerer on the back of it - or just base hime together with the lammasu?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks awesome Tjub! Yeah, I can see the family resembelance in the Lammasu.

Those tall hats are my kinda people too!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I like the shields and the swords.

OT: Is it me, or are a lot of swedish members appearing lately?
Jeg vill de Ikke?

tjub:

Great, great conversion, Tjub. Very unique :hat off.

Will you mount a sorcerer on the back of it - or just base hime together with the lammasu?

clam
Jepp, the Lammasu is finished now and I just started on a sorceror... Funny how you never feel like doing what you are supposed to. I was going to make faces on ten WIP warriors and then I got this idea for a Lammasu, two days and a Lammasu later... :P

@Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull: Hmm, might be wrong here but Im rather sure thats how it looks on the original model, or kinda. But I like it the way it is, so it'll stay... :)

...and about the swedish member I dont know, but we are quite a few nordic ppl around here.
Btw, Ill post som pics of the finished model tomorrow.

clam:

Know all about that :smiley:

Will he be mounted? - Iā€™ll look forward seeing it.

And yes, we a quite a few nordics here - donā€™t know why, the tall blonds of scandinavia have such a soft spot for small, fat guys with curly beards and a stupid hats :smiley:

Ones, we plotted ourselves in a Frappr map (look at this thread: https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/7588), but I donā€™t think it has been used for some time. Maybe we should bring it back to life.

warh:

nice:)

give him a nose ring:P

tjub:

Ok, so the Lammasu is all finished nowā€¦ Im just going to fill the gap between the tail and torso which I saw now on the pics but otherwise its done.

Blaaargh!

WIP of the Sorceror, heā€™ll get a hat and the its time for GS.

Kera foehunter:

wow !! looks great i like the idea too !! slaves

Dino:

Very cool tjub. Canā€™t wait to see it painted.

warh:

like to see it painted:)

wallacer:

Love the details on it.

It could pass for a giant as well, which is handy.

tjub:

Itā€™ll take some time before it gets painted, so dont hold your breathā€¦ Iā€™ll green stuff the sorceror first and finish my ten warriors Im working on as well.

Cant decide what to do with the sorcerors hat thou. It will be a ā€œpinhatā€ with huge horns, but its the top Im thinking on. Maybe a flaming skull, or a skull with beard or plate with fire(buckler)ā€¦ Errā€¦

Groznit Goregut:

That is crazy good. I wish you did a different Great Taurus so I could steal your idea. Absolutely fantastic work.

Swissdictator:

Heā€™s turned out very nice tjub. Thatā€™s awesome work!

It turned out as well as you were hoping, you are very creative my friend.

SLAVES!

tjub:

WIP of the Sorceror mounted on my Lammasu, cant decide what to do with the hat.

Tried som more dynamic poses for my last blunderbusses, but the hats are giving me a head ace. Ive simply ran out of hat inspiration. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Groznit Goregut: There will be some other Great Taurus later, or maybe a ā€œcount asā€ā€¦

warh:

perfect:):):):):)5/5 chaos dwarfs

have some slaves

Ghrask Dragh:

This is going to be good, is the sorcerer going to have a mask? if not then I would decorate the hat with a skull (cliche I know :D) if so then I would just stick with the lightning bolts.

Bassman:

Tried som more dynamic poses for my last blunderbusses, but the hats are giving me a head ace. Ive simply ran out of hat inspiration. :slight_smile:

This is typical of every artist when he get close to perfection. But we know that the best artist overcome this point to reach new peaks of awesomeness :o

Just a little question: your sorcerer has a plate armor? This is bizarre, as he is a sorcerer, he cannot wear armor :~

Regards,

Bassman

tjub:

Just a little question: your sorcerer has a plate armor? This is bizarre, as he is a sorcerer, he cannot wear armor :~

Bassman
Jepp, I know. My bad... I didnt look on the old models, and my memory was wrong there. I actually thought that a sorcerer cant have a armour, but since the old ones have it Ill do it. But, doh, the old ones didnt! I even chopped the staff of an old sorcerer and didnt see it... So not much to do, it has to be some chaos armour thing, since you can or atleast could cast spells with chaos armour. Anyway the beard and the cloak covers most of the armour so hopefully no one will notice... :P

Edit: @Ghrask Dragh: He got a skull now. ;) I'll just have to add some arrows later...