[Archive] tjub's blog

Hashut’s Blessing:

It certainly does look curious, particularly with that caption. Love the flame effects and mild sourc-lighting. Incredibly well done!

Arashi:

Really good tjub, though I have to admit that, as you said, it doesn´t look as good anymore painted that way :stuck_out_tongue:

slev:

sweet. I love his expression.

Ghrask Dragh:

I love this, great paint job, even better sense of humour! this is turning into a really good blog :hat off

Excellent stuff tjub :cheers

al-hashut:

Not half bad in the end…although, seeing as he doesn’t look so cute anymore i think a decent set of horns wouldn’t be out of the picture.

Love your take on the big hats Tjub. Can’t wait to see the whole force completed

tjub:

Got my first Bull Centaur painted today too, creds to whoever it was here that showed a conversion with a BFSP pony.

al-hashut:

Lookin’ mighty fine Tjub. Especially like the glowing eyes on the shield and the attention to detail with the wood effect on the back of the shield.

MAkes me can’t wait to get back to blighty and make some more BC’s of my own. Good work my man

tjub:

My 2nd Bull Centaur is almost done, just need to pimp the hat…

JMS:

I just love your modelling. Especially the faces!

Kera foehunter:

i love them !!! they remind me of my little poney i had when i was little!

these are great !!! i love thow little cd bull centaurs

Obsidian:

Great work. The glowing eyes on the shield look awesome!

tjub:

5 warriors and 5 blunderbusses done. Soon I’ll have two playable units, wohoo… :stuck_out_tongue:

Bassman:

tjub
These are not warriors, they are the Power Rangers!! :D
Just look at the poses!

Nice job again. Looking forward for more... as usual ;)

Kera foehunter:

i like the warriors !!/power rangers

tjub !!! what is that cool figure in the back ground holding the chain saw

Bassman:

i like the warriors !!/power rangers
tjub !!! what is that cool figure in the back ground holding the chain saw

Kera foehunter
Sure what is it? They look like evil teletubbies!!

Xander:

tjub, let me say that your blog is amazing!!

I love everything I see! You are very talented. :slight_smile: I’ve been busy with work lately so I haven’t had a lot of time to check CDO, but wow, I’ve missed a lot!

Keep up the amazing work!

tjub:

Thanks…

About the kids in the background, they are for our zombie game. Bought 70+ zombies and som cool unexpected zombiehunters. :slight_smile:
zombies: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.dickens1/coldwar/dww.html
heros: http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
Most of our heros are hasslefree minis…

Kera foehunter:

thanks this look like a cool game too!!!

i thought the one with the saw was an evil halflling

tjub:

First two blunder busses painted. The army will be very red, wonder if I should try to mix the color of the hats. Red, black and metal… Hmm…

wallacer:

The bull centaur looks fantastic. Hard to believe it was made with that silly BfSP pony.