[Archive] to the end of the world

Timothy Archer:

hello im new on this forum but i have been following silently for almost one year

and i was thinking that maybe that was the good time to introduce my army and myself .my name is Timothy , im french and i live in Berlin . i always been very fond of chaos dwarf , i used to play warhammer 15 years ago , and i don’t know why i did start again . The truth is when i was a teenager wanted to play chaos dwarf so badly but i never start , 15 years later it was the time for me to praise hashut .

so i start to collect miniatures and now that my drawers are full its time to be a little bit more serious and paint and convert them .

i love all of them , from the marauders to the big hat , from the masks to the forgeworld one , so i collect all of them , and in my opinion their looks, clothes , and beards can be really different but they are just a symbol of their place in the chaos dwarf society .

i was really interested about all of this " end of the world " thing , i really not fond of GW anymore , but i think that is a perfect idea for a chaos dwarf reboot . so i decided that my army had to flee on the roads , they became marauders again , trying to survive as chaos mercenaries. on the road , they were not be able to continue their dark rituals as usual , so they started to became cursed and a parasite ( who is gonna be the base for my k’daii) start to appear everywhere around us causing ugly mutations…

yeah i know sometimes i push things to hard in my mind …:mad

here the first pictures , not much to show

just the greens of my infernal guard , some painted miniatures which are actually still helping me to find a good scheme of colour . a slave chariot ( unit filler ) for my slaves  who are a made using  flagellants and chaos thugs parts ( no green skin in my army they all flee when it start to smell bad ) and a rocket launcher ( who is gonna probably be destroyed and rebuilt again )

i will try to post frequently , but in the meantime if you have any idea for a KDAII destroyer ( with tentacles and a bull head that will be perfect )

thanks

T

Roark:

That sculpted banner of living/writhing flesh is totally sick!! Great stuff!

Fuggit Khan:

Wildly creative conversions! And a very nice blend of Hats, Helms and Masks…the guy on the left in the last pic is magnificent, I’m going to send you some slaves as thanks for sharing your work with all of us to enjoy :cheers

Timothy Archer:

thank you :hat off

i had a great time making heroes and champions

i even have a bad ass chaos dwarf girl now , and a kind of spider …:hashut

here more pics of some heroes and things greens

Abecedar:

We have a bad ass chaos dwarf girl. Her name is “Kera”

Yodrin:

Great stuff, some really cool conversions!!

Yes we had Kera the bad ass, but we always want more girls, always;). After all, WFB is a big sausage fest!!!

DAGabriel:

Great start! Too bad that I live in the other side of Germany…

Keep them coming!

Why do you use the Thumbnails? Makes it a bit awkward to follow the pics.

BABIS:

nice sculpts, your dwarfs look very evil!

TheHoodedMan:

Great you started a blog :cheers.

I like the slave chariot and Im looking forward to see some of the other stuff painted. <br>As DAGabriel mentioned it would be more comfortable to show the pics directly for example via photobucket. I changed this myself last year and its very easy.

Abecedar:

Great start!
Why do you use the Thumbnails? Makes it a bit awkward to follow the pics.

DAGabriel
And I think that the thumbnails section has a quite smallish total size limit per member

Axtklinge:

Nice blend of different styles you’ve got there!

Love you conversions: the left guy on your last pic looks great!

Have a slave!

Cheers,

Axt

Bloodbeard:

Welcome aboard! What an absolutely fantastic way to make an entry.

I love your stuff! Great chaotic conversions, real nasty scum you’ve made here.

And a very nice mix of all possible miniatures. I’m really happy to see some Werewolf CDs in there as well, I think it’s actually the first time they have been used in a shown army. Great stuff indeed.

Looking forward to seeing some more stuff from you.

With skills like yours, make sure to enter the upcomming Golden Hat competition.

Timothy Archer:

Welcome aboard! What an absolutely fantastic way to make an entry.

I love your stuff! Great chaotic conversions, real nasty scum you've made here.

And a very nice mix of all possible miniatures. I'm really happy to see some Werewolf CDs in there as well, I think it's actually the first time they have been used in a shown army. Great stuff indeed.

Looking forward to seeing some more stuff from you.

With skills like yours, make sure to enter the upcomming Golden Hat competition.

Bloodbeard
thank you very mich sir :hat off

in fact i use almost all alternate models , i feel less guilty to cut them off and convert them

i like the werewoolf mini for the details , the bodies , and shields , the faces are pretty expressive too ( and i just saw on their fb page that they just release a brand new kdaii destroyer ...

i use russian alternatives too , i love them , the hats and the weapons are amazing and the bodies easy to convert ( but for god sake where are the moustache ???? )

and about the mantic minis ... i like the proportions , and i dont feel guilty to convert them ...

Grimstonefire:

These conversions very much remind of the feel of Lost and Damned the ancient Chaos tome

edriarr blackleaf:

I agree with Grimstonefire, the sculpted banner made me think of the illustrations in the Realm of Chaos books, of thinks imbued and possessed with damned souls and the power of darkness.

Some really fun conversions, very crazy hats (one of which looks possessed too) and some splendid beards. I like the recycled piece of armour as a face plate.

tjub:

You’ve got a great feeling to them and loads of character, well done! I feel an urge to go back and do some more CD stuff myself… :slight_smile:

Bloodbeard:

You've got a great feeling to them and loads of character, well done! I feel an urge to go back and do some more CD stuff myself... :)

tjub
Follow the urge tjub. Follow the urge!

Timothy Archer:

I agree with Grimstonefire, the sculpted banner made me think of the illustrations in the Realm of Chaos books, of thinks imbued and possessed with damned souls and the power of darkness.

Some really fun conversions, very crazy hats (one of which looks possessed too) and some splendid beards. I like the recycled piece of armour as a face plate.

edriarr blackleaf
Thank you all. That is good motivation to continue
Here a picture of the banner alone.

DAGabriel:

Perhaps I will steal that banner design, quite cool!

Timothy Archer:

Perhaps I will steal that banner design, quite cool!

DAGabriel
You are welcome
Improve it

:hat off