[Archive] To the Khan!

Admiral:

Four birthday cakes last year? Do I detect Halfling appetites? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Merry Christmas and happy birthday mr. Khan! May your beach be shiny and chrome.

You’re of an age with my dad. 53 is almost youth. I know of at least a couple of old farmers who are still up and about, riding bikes, felling trees in the woods and even digging ditches when necessary at 80+ years (the right work technique is crucial for efficient and health-preserving labour). One of them is my maternal granddad. So petrification should still be a long way off for ya. Enjoy the cakes!

Malorndk:

Big up my favorite Khan! You are da best in da lands <3

Bloodbeard:

Congratulations young man!

Helblindi:

Happy birthday Fuggit!

Jackswift:

Cheers again! Another revolution and still nowhere near escape velocity… :hat off. Enjoy the beach and drinks!!! :cheers

Skink:

May the Khanate and its ruler long prosper! Happy birthday to Fuggit!!!

…You think that you will be making us a present in the form of one of your beautiful CDs anytime soon :smiley: ?

Fuggit Khan:

Thank you gentlemen :cheers

Sorry that I missed the party, but very nice of each of you for the birthday wishes :hat off

Cheers again!  Another revolution and still nowhere near escape velocity…

Jackswift
I’m getting closer to ‘escape’ velocity, me and the Mrs were looking at buying a home on the beach, and after looking at 20+ places, we found one we really liked. Retirement oversea’s is fast approaching :cheers
May the Khanate and its ruler long prosper! Happy birthday to Fuggit!!!

…You think that you will be making us a present in the form of one of your beautiful CDs anytime soon :smiley: ?

Skink
The Khanate lives (keeping an eye on my back)…and you know what Skink? While relaxing on the beach I did think about finishing up another CD. I’d like to finish Rahk Shardstone…even though my hobby table is covered in sci-fi gaming model projects at the moment. We’ll see :wink:

:cheers

Admiral:

Happy 54th birthday, o Khan o’ Khans! May your back be stab-proof from thick scar tissue, and may your wolf’s three heads not all catch rabies at the same time. :hat off

Jackswift:

Congrats on another year and a successful relocation. Cheers!

Uther the unhinged:

From a long time lurker and admirer, Happy Birthday and may your enemies never see you coming o Khan of Khans

Dînadan:

Happy Birthday old timer :cheers

Fuggit Khan:

Thank you gentlemen :hat off

I had a very relaxing and quiet birthday…the highlight was that I ate an entire blueberry pie and polished it off with some good drink :cheers

Thanks again so much for the birthday cheers and wishes, I’m looking forward to sculpting some new Big Hats soon for the new year

and no rabies :hashut

TheHoodedMan:

I missed to wish you a happy birthday yesterday :(…

so I wish you a happy birthday 2018 in advance :hat off.

Seems you had a nice day and I hope youll have some more til next year!

All the best

Hood

Helblindi:

Happy birthday Khan!

Forgefire:

A toast to the Khan of Khans! Cheers friend and may your raids be fruitful!

Admiral:

Raise the banners and raise the jugs. Best birthday wishes to da Khan of Khans. Yarr! :yar

Abecedar:

Raise the banners and raise the jugs. Best birthday wishes to da Khan of Khans. Yarr! :yar

Admiral
Damn Fine sentiments. I second the motion.

Uther the unhinged:

Happy birthday great khan. Four cakes sounds fantastic and no more than you deserve! Although if one was from a fellow hobgoblin I would be careful…

BABIS:

happy birthday buddy! :wink:

Fuggit Khan:

Thank you gentlemen for the birthday cheers.

All in all it was a nice day, with some unexpected surprises and chocolate cheesecake.

The only other Hobgoblin in the neighborhood (the neighbors cat) did steal my luncheon pork chop. But that’s what happens when you don’t watch your back with those sneaky gits  ;)

:hashut �Y��