[Archive] Toasted searches for four '93 or '94 CD models

Toasted:

Hi CDO online, I’m looking for the following models. I have almost every other CD and Hobgob model from that period and would be happy to trade or pay. Any condition considered.

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Geist:

If you get lucky you can find one or two of them on ebay. Otherwise good luck. Those come up rarely.

Admiral:

Yeah, good luck! Those are amongst the very best 4th ed Chaos Dwarf models. Must be hard to come by, as a result. I’d actually like GW to re-realease Hero with axe 1 and Leader with sword 2 on a cast-on-demand basis.

Toasted:

If you get lucky you can find one or two of them on ebay.  Otherwise good luck.  Those come up rarely.

Geist
I missed an auction that had most of them last night because I closed the screen on my iPhone by mistake with 15 seconds to go on the auction...
Yeah, good luck! Those are amongst the very best 4th ed Chaos Dwarf models. Must be hard to come by, as a result. I'd actually like GW to re-realease Hero with axe 1 and Leader with sword 2 on a cast-on-demand basis.

Admiral
I'm lucky enough to have almost all the others but I really need these 4... or should I say 3, I found Hero With Axe 2 in my bits box last night

:cheers Joe.

Doombeard:

if i see any on ebay ill let you know

Zuh-Khinie:

I’ll have to check my collection, but it might just be that hero with ace 2 was in a lot a acquired a few years ago. If he was, I’ll have him as a spare… albeit a very badl painted spare. The lot I got were plastered instead of painted, but the paint gets off easily enough.

EDIT: at first glance, I don’t have a backbanner for him…