[Archive] Tome of Corruption(1)

Xander:

I bought it.

Haha, I bought a 30 dollar book for a few pages! :hat off So starts my expensive search for Chaos Dwarf lore!

It’s pretty cool, if you have any specific questions about what’s in it, I can answer your questions. :slight_smile:

cornixt:

Most of the pages look exactly the same as the WFRP bestiary. Is it?

Xander:

Might be, there is that new picture of the Hellcannon, which is pretty sweet. Where can I aquire the WFRP beastiary, btw? :stuck_out_tongue:

Traitor King:

Hmmm, what actully is the Tome of Corruption?

I heard it mentioned on the stone today aswel…

ashur:

Anything about chaos dwarfs?

Hashut’s Blessing:

That was why he bought it :smiley: I want it for the same reason and also that so that I can use them in my WHFRP games…

Kera foehunter:

i hope it has a lot of pictures.Does it have anything new that would we can use in 7th add.

cornixt:

WFRP Old World Bestiary is pretty recent, so probably available from any RPG store. I suspect that the first section of it has been planted straight into the Tome of Corruption, and the latter sections have been expanded upon to include more than just one profile for each race.

Merchant:

Hi there Xanders, in the Tome of Corruption - is there a guide to play (a PC) as Chaos Dwarf, I have been reading in it - but can’t remember…?

- Also a little side note:

In Tome of Salvation there is details on other gods, ranging from Bloody-Handed Khaine to Handrich, from the gods of the Orcs to the insane patron of the Chaos Dwarfs!

Well I have not been able to find this my self, I’ll buy both books - when I’ got my paycheck.

Grimstonefire:

The Tome of salvation one is nothing major,  Its one line that states something about the focus of each god.  Hashut’s is arcane engineering, slaves etc.  Nothing new, and not worth buying the book for if that is the only thing.

bow_for_hashut:

Might be, there is that new picture of the Hellcannon, which is pretty sweet.  Where can I aquire the WFRP beastiary, btw? :P

Xander
The only problem I have have with that picture is that they don't have any BEARDS!!!

Merchant:

The Tome of salvation one is nothing major, Its one line that states something about the focus of each god. Hashut's is arcane engineering, slaves etc. Nothing new, and not worth buying the book for if that is the only thing.

Grimstonefire
Okay then, now I'll not have to buy it... thanks grimstonefire :cheers