[Archive] Trade Old School Mounted Sorcerer for On Foot?

Groznit Goregut:

Hi All,

I’ve got 3 of the old school Sorcerers that go on the Taurus or Lammasu (is there a difference?). I don’t need that many. What I do need is some Chaos Dwarf casters that can look the part on foot. They can be hero or lord level, as I need both. At this point, I’m thinking of just cutting the legs and turning one into a guy on foot…but it would be nice to perhaps have a different model.

I like Big Hats and the new Forgeworld stuff.

I can show pictures if anyone is interested. I’m at work and I have 3 sets, so I am sure one should be good enough for you.

G.2:

Do you have their mounts, either the Lammasu or Bull Taurus? If you do, you may be able to offload them together, as these are still collectable, and then you may be able to purchase the mini that you want. - Just an idea.

Groznit Goregut:

Well, I have 3 mounted sorcerers and two mounts. I want the mounts and the sorcerers for those! I just have a spare one, but need an “on foot” sorcerer. What I’m planning on doing is clipping the legs off and repositioning it to make him a guy on foot, but thought I might try to see if someone might want to trade before I actually cut up a mini. Might also be good to have a variant.

Thanks for the reply, though…