[Archive] Trade Tall Hats

Hammerhand:

Having so much fun converting my BFSP dwarfs, I don’t want my tall hat blunderbusses any more, I shifted my allegiance to helms (pictures to follow!).

I have 9 Blunderbuss (One guy has his slotta-tab broken, but you cn just glue him to his base) plus a drummer and a champion.

I would like to trade for 9 Hobgoblin archers, a hobgob musician and a hobgob standard bearer.��1 for one, seems fare to me.��Any takers?

edit:

they are all undercoated white btw. That’s how I got them of ebay, I haven’t even touched them!

Arlon:

would money be fine insteas of hobgobs

im in californis please dont be on a diffrent continent

Willmark:

Having so much fun converting my BFSP dwarfs, I don't want my tall hat blunderbusses any more, I shifted my allegiance to helms (pictures to follow!).

Hammerhand
Yah another one falls to the helm clan! MMMMWWWWWAAAAAAHHHAAAAA. Seriously, cant wait for the pics HH.

Arlon- if I'm not mistaken HH is from the UK...

Hammerhand:

Yep, I’m in the UK, and I’ve now actually sold all my tallhats on ebay (offering free postage to CDO members!), sorry!

Willmark:

You should post the links to it so those CD members interested can bid on them if so interested or at least your vultureBay ID.