[Archive] Trolls

Thommy H:

Okay, so, in order to supplement my growing Warriors of Chaos army and in the spirit of “using what I have”, I’ve decided to add a unit of Chaos Trolls. Unfortunately, I have only one troll so far. I want to use him, but he needs at least two friends in order to join in the scrap. The prices on ebay for trolls (of any description) are prohibitively high for me at the moment, so I’m asking the community if they have any trolls hiding in their bitz boxes that they would be willing to part with for a small sum of money (paypal only, please).

The one I have is a stone troll, but since all trolls are different it’s not a big deal if the others aren’t the same kind. I’m thinking a couple of you have to have the BFSP plastic troll hanging around at least.

slev:

I have, IIRC, six stone trolls I don’t need.

Thommy H:

PM on the way.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

furrie:

I already converted my bfsp troll to a chaos troll :stuck_out_tongue:

slev:

I keep buying up BFSP Trolls for another project myself. I only need 4 more…

Auretious Taak:

I have a BFSP Troll, still dunno whether I’ll use him or not, whats the project slev?

Thommy H:

Slev, are you around? You didn’t reply to my last PM and I want your trolls, damnit :hat

Auretious Taak:

Tommy H, it’s obvious slev is after a crap tonne of trolls himself. He only needs 4 more…lets wait and see what he is doing as a project before we go demand them all for ourselves. :wink:

Auretious Taak.

Thommy H:

No, you misunderstand - Slev and I have already agreed to the sale. He just has to get back to me with the price.

Auretious Taak:

Okay, that’s cool. Is it the 6 stone trolls he was talking about or was it the BFSP trolls? How many trolls are you gonna have now Thommy H?

Auretious Taak.

P.S. Sorry for missing the ‘H’ in your name in my first post. :cheers

Thommy H:

The stone strolls. The amount I plan to get will depend on the price, but I’m happy with just two to give me the minimum unit size (since I already have one).

slev:

Sorry, I’m actually not to well at the minute and have a major convention around the corner.

I’m sorting out my old Stone Trolls for Tommy, I don’t need them. I’m alsolooking for a few BFSP Trolls that I do need.

Tommy: any chance of a picture of the one you have? Or I can just send the lot & you can find a good home for any spares.

Thommy H:

Sorry, I'm actually not to well at the minute and have a major convention around the corner.
Apologies, I didn't mean to come across as pushy or anything (if I did). I'm not in a hurry at all, so don't worry about taking your time and getting better before dealing with some random guy on the internet.
Or I can just send the lot & you can find a good home for any spares.
I like this option :)

Obviously it depends on the cost, but judging by what you said in your last PM I think it'll be the same no matter how many you send. Just let me know the cost(s) and we'll figure it out.