[Archive] Tunagami's Big Hats For Sale - SOLD

tunagami:

Everything is sold. Thank you for all your inquiries, etc :slight_smile:

Obsidian:

I guess that means you won’t be buying your part of the deal anymore right?!:shy:

tunagami:

I guess that means you won't be buying your part of the deal anymore right?!:shy:

Obsidian
Well, I haven't heard from you in a little while ;)

Plus, I am finding while they are a sweet army, they are not to my liking. I guess M3 is just not my thing :)

Obsidian:

True mate, I honestly forgot about it. What are you going to collect now instead?

tunagami:

True mate, I honestly forgot about it. What are you going to collect now instead?

Obsidian
I already have a Dark Elf army that I was working on, so with the new book, I will probably spend more time with them.

I also have a TK project at work I am occasionally working on when I have a free 10 mins here or there.

two_heads_talking:

would you be willing to trade for any of your CD’s… Perhaps some TK models or other stuff? If so, feel free to PM me. If not, I completely understand.

drow21:

i can trade you for a non painted sorcerer and lord for a sorceress (new) and dreadlord on cold one? or both on foot or one on foot and other on cold one or lokier felheart, or asassin, or any combination of one or the other, or both on cold ones, let me know

Hashut’s Blessing:

How much are you asking for the 11 unpainted BBs? Unpainted lord on foot? Astragoth primed white? Unpainted BC, unpainted BC SB and 3 of the primed ones?

After that, I shall decide what I can get and ask about P&P.

tunagami:

How much are you asking for the 11 unpainted BBs? Unpainted lord on foot? Astragoth primed white? Unpainted BC, unpainted BC SB and 3 of the primed ones?

After that, I shall decide what I can get and ask about P&P.

Hashut's Blessing
Just send me a PM with your offer and we can talk, however, I think the unpainted lord is spoken for.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay. As for the lord, that’s not a problem. I’m not likely to buy it all, nor any of it for a little while just yet.

tunagami:

Just bumping this up since it is all still available. Also note that I am now up for trade.

Willmark:

It might help if you had photos up on Photobucket (or the like) linked to here.

Tyghock:

Hello! I’m in need of some hobgoblin wolf riders with bows, plus you’ve got a few other goodies in therer I might use. You can email me at tyghock@aol.com.

thanks!

- Ken

arsgrabba:

I’LL take your archers and bolt throwers if still available.

Willmark:

Best thing to do is handle via PM.

Sorgenkammer:

PM sent :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Method:

pm sent…

Hashut’s Blessing:

How much for 6 unpainted blunderbussers and the unpainted BC standard and 5 lightly primed BCs?

Triton:

Interested in the warrior commands and musician, can you PM for a price.

tunagami:

updated list