[Archive] Twisted Tales

MartyF:

Does anyone know what is happening with the twisted tales miniatures?

I see their website is down and its gone quiet on the hasslefree site. I was hoping to pick up a few more to help with my army, e-bay is proving a bit pricey for CD’s these days!

clam:

At some time they will turn up at Hasslefree’s. Kev and Sally at Hasslefree’s are not having the best time of their life - so miniatures are delayed a bit. So we’ll have to wait :smiley:

MartyF:

Great stuff, I’m relieved to hear that they will still appear. Not so good to hear Kev and Sally having difficulties.

clam:

This bit of news were announced by Hasslefree Miniatures yesterday

3: Twisted Tales is being cast. I need to liaise with Sjoerd for images and text etc but plan to have the range dipped next week ( W/c Monday 3rd August) to get coded that week and live on the website by Monday 17th August at the latest.

FoD - Hf release schedule July/August & News

Sjoerdo:

Thanks for posting this!

It has taken about a year and half but it looks like it’s finally going to happen :wink:

This bit of news were announced by Hasslefree Miniatures yesterday
3:  Twisted Tales is being cast.  I need to liaise with Sjoerd for images and text etc but plan to have the range dipped next week ( W/c Monday 3rd August) to get coded that week and live on the website by Monday 17th August at the latest.

FoD - Hf release schedule July/August & News

clam

clam:

@Sjoerdo

Your welcome, my pleasure :wink:

Some of us has been waiting for this in a loooong time. I’m still in the need of some Blunderbusses.

Do you know if this release will include your more recent sculpts as well?

And now, that we are at it: Nothing new to show us?? :wink: :wink:

Sjoerdo:

@Sjoerdo

Your welcome, my pleasure ;)
Some of us has been waiting for this in a loooong time. I'm still in the need of some Blunderbusses.

Do you know if this release will include your more recent sculpts as well?

And now, that we are at it: Nothing new to show us??  ;) ;)

clam
Sorry, due to all the trouble hasslefree had to face recently we still haven't made arrangement for the other three dwarves ...

And on the sculpting front all is silent... :(

I sculpted a zombie for the frothers sculpting competition but thats all I did lately...

But it's almost time for vacation which will me give me some more time and hopefully also some inspiration...

TwilightCo:

Excellent! Now I’m excited!

:mask :mask :mask

clam:

Sorry, due to all the trouble hasslefree had to face recently we still haven't made arrangement for the other three dwarves ...

Sjoerdo
Sad to hear that, but yes, they have been through some rough times lately - really hope they'll pick those up soon, as well. Could really use that Crabclaw fig ;)
And on the sculpting front all is silent... :(

I sculpted a zombie for the frothers sculpting competition but thats all I did lately...

But it's almost time for vacation which will me give me some more time and hopefully also some inspiration...

Sjoerdo
Even more sad to hear this. So sure you had a big surprise waiting for us - but 'no' :( I'll sit down and wait some more then ;)

Happy holidays

:cheers