[Archive] tzar borris

Arlon:

picked him up the other day and was wondering who he was

al-hashut:

Well, he’s the Tzar of Kislev, the fantasy world’s Russia.

Think he’s the dad of the Tzarina, Katerina the Ice Queen…maybe wife of…not sure

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

is he riding a polar bear? if so he’s the king of kislev

Lord Zarkov:

He’s the former Tzar of Kislev, the father of the current Tzarina Kattarin

Arlon:

thanks are the rules for him in the kislev white dwarf article and are they online

i would post the rules but i through mine away sorry :shy:

al-hashut:

http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/kislev/default.htm

There’s the army book, but i didn’t see him in there. Did a google and couldn’t find anything there either

Hashut’s Blessing:

He is in the Kislev supplement that came free with one issue of White dwarf. Alas, rules dictate that I cannot post his rules online. Suffice to say that he is decent as far as an all Kislevite army goes. As to who he is, the others have explained, but as clarification: He is the tzar (leader) of Kislev (North of the Empire, South of the Chaos Watses). he rides a bed (can’t recall the name) that he tamed and has a VERY special bond with, also bears are effectively sacred to Kislevites. Hope that helps!

cornixt:

The full book used to be online (on the UK GW site) as a pdf, that link shows only a few of the pages for some reason.

he rides a bed

Hashut's Blessing
does he last time i looked he didn't :)

Kera foehunter:

yea i have the model i was going to convert it to a dwarf bear rider now i don’t have thank to reaper

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, it was late and now ya know what i wanted Godbob :stuck_out_tongue: By late, I mean it was probably 10am by the point :wink: I meant to put bear…