[Archive] Ubertechies - Demons Of Chaos - Picture Heavy

Ubertechie:

Following on from my Warriors of Chaos thread - here are my Demons - and yes before anyone comments it is a very competitive list.

The entire Army

Bloodthirster Front

and back

2 Juggernaughts - will have heralds mounted on them

and 2 more - again these will have heralds mounted on them

1st unit of horrors

2nd unit of horrors

3rd unit of horrors

Flamers

1st unit of flesh hounds

2nd unit of flesh hounds

3rd unit of flesh hounds

4th unit of flesh hounds

again comments welcome

Ghrask Dragh:

I like them alot! makes me want to paint mine :slight_smile: 4 juggers and a bloodthirster :o Carnage!!

snowblizz:

Not planning on using the whole army in games under 3000 points I hope?

Ubertechie:

I like them alot! makes me want to paint mine :) 4 juggers and a bloodthirster :o  Carnage!!

Ghrask Dragh
Ghrask - I dont normally use the thirster
2000 point list is usually

3 * 10 horrors

4 * 5 Flesh hounds

1 * 4 Flamers with Pyrocaster

3 * Heralds on Juggers with flaming +1strength and 3+ armour save

1 * Skull Taker

heralds / skull taker each go in 1 seperate flesh hound unit and yes it is very killy - turn 2 carnage is common and i often get combat res of 12+ from a unit with 2 heralds in

Khan!:

Nice, flesh hounds are very good indeed. Have you considered running more flamers? I hear that they are worth their weight in gold.

And I like how you painted your horrors!

Ubertechie:

khan

Thanks I am happy with the way they came out to

The list is all about the hounds and heralds the flamers and horrors are support troops so I wouldn’t change the list, but you are correct masses flamers can be brutal

snowblizz:

heralds / skull taker each go in 1 seperate flesh hound unit and yes it is very killy - turn 2 carnage is common and i often get combat res of 12+ from a unit with 2 heralds in

Ubertechie
Hum hum. I suddenly get an urge to put an Herald with my 5 Hounds. I even have good non-khorne model to fit with my Slaanesh themed army...

Ubertechie:

Ubertechie
Hum hum. I suddenly get an urge to put an Herald with my 5 Hounds. I even have good non-khorne model to fit with my Slaanesh themed army...

snowblizz
The herald is great against anything - especially things with good armour saves (knights / warriors of chaos / dwarves) that the hounds struggle with

snowblizz:

Ubertechie

snowblizz
The herald is great against anything - especially things with good armour saves (knights / warriors of chaos / dwarves) that the hounds struggle with

Ubertechie
Need to bump something off the list to fit it in though. Why is it that the Deamon models I didn't have left over are those I seem to want to include in the army :~
Still need to get together the models for the Hounds. Darn OOP models being hard to find. I'm sure noone else has that problem... :)

Zanko:

Fearsome and awfull gathering of disgusting creatures of chaos!!!

Very, very cool stuff!!! :hat off :hat off :hat off

:hashut

Ubertechie:

Fearsome and awfull gathering of disgusting creatures of chaos!!!

Very, very cool stuff!!! :hat off :hat off :hat off

:hashut

Zanko
Thanks - they are brutal but fragile - as they have almost zero static res and no ASF so if they get charged it can be game over - having said that this list os something like 10 -0 as the movement phase is my favourite one :-)

Kera foehunter:

great army !! the horror the horror!!! love the paint job on the horrors

Ubertechie:

Thanks kera

Just 1 basecoat colour then lots of different washes and inks

clam:

Love your daemon army :hat off

Btw: You are running 3 Heralds on Juggers - what’s the 4th?

Ubertechie:

Love your daemon army :hat off

Btw: You are running 3 Heralds on Juggers - what's the 4th?

clam
Clam
Thanks
Heroes in army are
3 * Heralds on Juggers with flaming +1strength and 3+ armour save

1 * Skull Taker on Jugger (the crested one)

Loki:

Another great army mate, i hate playing against Flamers with two wounds each and the shooting they are nasty, they killed my dark elf lord on black dragon, so from now on a keep well clear of them,

great to see the full army keep it up :hat off