[Archive] UK Tourney in London allowing CDs!

Ubertechie:

You've got palce held for you, no worries!

maelzch
Great news - do you have any idea when the rules pack is coming out so that Loki and I can fine tune our lists ?
cheers

maelzch:

@ superfella - you only need 750 points and an ally!

@ ubertechie - my club are looking into the rules pack atm. I think the basic summary will be: 750 points per player, 1500 points per force entered. The normal selection choices for 1500 points will apply, with the addition that each player must have one hero and one core.

There will be more to follow, I’ll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Maelzch

maelzch:

for those who are interested, here’s the rules pack (may be tweaked slightly)

linky

Hope to see some other Dawi-Zharr there!

maelzch:

rules pack is up:

Here

Cheers,

Maelzch

FatOlaf:

TO here.

Will be great to see some of you at our clubs first open Tournie, we only have one place left, so very excited that we virtually sold out in 3 days.

We will put some nice pics of the event on here…

Keep the Faith…:cheers

PS: Big thanks to Maelzch with his help on the rulespack…

Hashut’s Blessing:

No, I hadn’t spoken to FatOlaf and, unfortunately, I can;t go. I have 4-5 weeks of Hell coming up and then have to try and get a job in Chester :frowning: Sorry for letting you all down.

Ubertechie:

I will be in attendance with Loki with a CD and DOC army and we are taking along another team from our club - unfortunatley not a team featuring CD’s …

Will post batreps and piccies post event

maelzch:

I will be in attendance with Loki with a CD and DOC army and we are taking along another team from our club - unfortunatley not a team featuring CD's ...
Will post batreps and piccies post event

Ubertechie
I'll be using a CD (counts as dwarves) alongside a WoC force, so there'll be 2 representatives for the dawi zharr!

Ubertechie:

Maelzch - just curious - how come you are using them as counts as dwarves rather than CD ?

maelzch:

Maelzch - just curious - how come you are using them as counts as dwarves rather than CD ?

Ubertechie
Esentially to allow more magic items/runes, and I havent done any hobogbbos yet!

Ubertechie:

Esentially to allow more magic items/runes, and I havent done any hobogbbos yet!

maelzch
Fair enough - was just curious :-) - Are your CD Big-Hats or proper CD ?

maelzch:

maelzch
Fair enough - was just curious :-) - Are your CD Big-Hats or proper CD ?

Ubertechie
Mine are mostly mask-style, I'm going to try to keep the off the net til the tourney though, to gain the emphasis!

maelzch:

just to let y’all know, there’s space for one team left at this.

first come first served, pm fatolaf (on here or TWF) for the place

maelzch:

sorry for the double post, but the last place has now gone!

Thanks for the interest people!

maelzch:

just got back from the Clapham Charge, was a great one-dayer. Good to see ubertechie’s old school Dawi Zharr, and the best part is, I won best painted for my chaos dwarves!

Kera foehunter:

THAT ’ S GREAT !!! yea !!

Alric:

just got back from the Clapham Charge, was a great one-dayer.  Good to see ubertechie's old school Dawi Zharr, and the best part is, I won best painted for my chaos dwarves!

maelzch
Gratz well deserved too,I really like the bases btw.

Loki:

The prize for best paint was well deserved maelzcht the photos of them do not do the models justice was great to see them in person :slight_smile:

maelzch:

The prize for best paint was well deserved maelzcht the photos of them do not do the models justice was great to see them in person :)

Loki
Cheers Loki, I'll keep you guys posted about any future tourneys that CWG or OG games hold. Have you registered on the OG games forum yet?

Loki:

No not yet what is the address? can you PM me a link :slight_smile: