[Archive] Ultramarines Vox Cast

Grimstonefire:

http://ultramarinesthemovieblog.com/blog/2010-03-09/vox-casting

Good line up so far imo.

Theory_Man:

Looks interesting, especially about marketing towards the fans and not the general audience. :cheers

Thorne:

Nice way to get several old washed up brittish actors into work again doing voice work.

Grimstonefire:

I wouldn’t say washed up, they’re probably some of our highest paid ones for their age.

Forgefire:

I have to say that movie looks really promising condsidering that abnett did the script.

Baggronor:

Nice way to get several old washed up brittish actors into work again doing voice work.
Lol, I hardly think John Hurt is washed up, rather he just does what he finds interesting. The guy is a screen legend.

Loki:

Wow some big names in there, i cant wait for this now i can see them as space marines in my minds eye :slight_smile:

cornixt:

Very well-respected actors in there, with so much range it is hard to see what direction the characters will actually take

Thorne:

What we need is a bunch of cross dressing guys traveling across australia in a camper van armed with bolters. Oh wait that is Priscilla queen of the desert :wink:

Loki:

What we need is a bunch of cross dressing guys traveling across australia in a camper van armed with bolters. Oh wait that is Priscilla queen of the desert ;)

Thorne
That�?Ts the up coming emperors children movie :)