[Archive] Upcoming Dark Dwarf kickstarter (Macrocosm Miniatures)

Zanko:

Like Pyro I would see that Dark Tower. The description reminds me of the the old GW Juggernaut. :o

Hopefully we will see that model even if the KS doesn’t reach the 7000 GBP goal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Macrocosm:

Like Pyro I would see that Dark Tower. The description reminds me of the the old GW Juggernaut. :o

Hopefully we will see that model even if the KS doesn't reach the 7000 GBP goal! ;P

:hashut

Zanko
Right guys, with this Dark Tower miniatures we have had to commission it to be sculpted in Mexico by a talented 3d Sculptor. We have set the outline of what we want, and it will indeed be very like the old Juggernaut with 3 'boxes/turrets'.

However as we havent had the funding for it, we cant hit the go button, and that means we have to roll with the description. Its why we need Kickstarter in the 1st place, to get these ideas funded. It is in his schedule to start and have completed by September if we go ahead with it.

I do hope you will support us and our ideas, and to the guys already supporting us, thanks. Its been great to have you onboard!

Macrocosm:

Thanks to our artist for knocking this up. The Dark Tower will look a little something like this…

Still a ways off… We need some more support to make it happen. Only 35 hours left…

Dark Dwarves by Macrocosm — Kickstarter

Pyro Stick:

Looks brilliant, really true to the original. Ill keep an eye on the campaign and pledge if it looks like its going to be unlocked. Even if it isn’t unlocked, ill definitely buy one if you ever manage to produce it…

Macrocosm:

Looks brilliant, really true to the original. Ill keep an eye on the campaign and pledge if it looks like its going to be unlocked. Even if it isn't unlocked, ill definitely buy one if you ever manage to produce it..

Pyro Stick
It seems very popular....
I could look at adding it to the add ons for backers after the project. Any sales of it will help me fund the production of it....

Admiral:

Pledged. Best of luck!

Macrocosm:

Thanks for the support guys.

We are now into the last 12 hours… About £1000 to go to the Juggernaut err I mean Dark Tower…

Its all to play for…

Admiral:

Have you announced the kickstarter on the Oldhammer forum?

Bloodbeard:

And the tons of Old Hammer facebook gorups. There’s a lot of them, members in the thausands in some of those groups. Might be a single post worth in all of them.

I’ve just shared your campaign with a couple of 2nd/3rd edition collectors that I know, that’s not really into the whole internet thing. Cross my fingers in bring in a few more plaedges for you.

Macrocosm:

And the tons of Old Hammer facebook gorups. There's a lot of them, members in the thausands in some of those groups. Might be a single post worth in all of them.

I've just shared your campaign with a couple of 2nd/3rd edition collectors that I know, that's not really into the whole internet thing. Cross my fingers in bring in a few more plaedges for you.

Bloodbeard
Thanks everyone for the help. I will have a frantic look now and see whats out there....

7 hours and only £750 to go..... Im sure we can do it!

Macrocosm:

£499 to go…

Stay on target!!!

Pyro Stick:

I could look at adding it to the add ons for backers after the project. Any sales of it will help me fund the production of it....

Macrocosm
I will be working all day until 10 tonight and wont be able to check up on things before then so i backed in the hope that the Dark Tower is reached.

Macrocosm:

Macrocosm
I will be working all day until 10 tonight and wont be able to check up on things before then so i backed in the hope that the Dark Tower is reached.

Pyro Stick
Im talking with the makers.... I think at this level we can fund it ourselves. Even if I have to reach into our savings... It needs to be made!

Thanks for the support and faith!

Pyro Stick:

Upped my pledge to Dark Tower level.

Malorndk:

It’s done - £7000 reached!!!

For £48 you can get your dark tower / juggernaut as well as some other stuff which is quite a bargain. But only for 2 hours. Afterwards the Juggernaut will cost £40, without all the extra jazz.

Macrocosm:

Upped my pledge to Dark Tower level.

Pyro Stick
And its funded!!!!!

Amazing!

Macrocosm:

It's done - £7000 reached!!!

For £48 you can get your dark tower / juggernaut as well as some other stuff which is quite a bargain. But only for 2 hours. Afterwards the Juggernaut will cost £40, without all the extra jazz.

Malorndk
Its awesome....Maybe some Crossbows to crew the tower!

Murkwood:

Everyone getting hype for the Dark Tower and I’m just sat here waiting for my Maw Cannons.

:smiley:

Kickstarter well done!

Macrocosm:

Everyone getting hype for the Dark Tower and I'm just sat here waiting for my Maw Cannons.

:D

Kickstarter well done!

Murkwood
I have a casting in hand from Rob at Hysterical games. He popped over with Poppy earlier.......
Its awesome!

Macrocosm:

There was a few changes of pledges last minute…

The Dark Tower is included!