Admiral:

To be released:

Ghrask Dragh:

:o

Wow, would love to see the scale of that thing

Abecedar:

Ditto. I think I like it.

HPN:

Size for sure matters, and seeing all those multi-part “empty” shapes, this one might end being quite big!

Grimstonefire:

Much as I like the multiple parts photo, I think a single shot of the finished model would be handy!

Pyro Stick:

I’m thinking this must be pretty big. They said on Facebook that the base won’t come with it because it costs too much to produce

Dînadan:

Just imagine if it was a lead mini - just imagine the damage you could do if you lobbed it at your opponent. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it could do with a honking great big axe and a pair of wings to be a greater daemon of Hashut. :wink:

BABIS:

I see some references to the FW prototype!

gsteelwraith:

If the photos are any indicator, he’s going to be huge compared to my vintage Big Hats, and that’s just awesome. I’m also liking Dinadan’s idea of attaching wings and a honkin’ big axe to create a Greater Daemon of Hashut.

Rozmax:

Painted

Admiral:

Thanks, Rozmax! That looks splendid!

Abecedar:

Thanks, Rozmax! That looks splendid!

Admiral
Ditto. Great work

Fuggit Khan:

Painted

Rozmax
Oh, that's nice!
Infinitely better than the FW one (which is so often the case with RA miniatures)
:)

Poison:

Looks amazing! I need to get all the new RA models soon (cannon, bull centaurs and K’daii). I really love the cd models I got already

Nicodemus:

OoooooooK, yep. Looking pretty awesome!!

Admiral:

Out now! Sculpted by Adrian Perez Montejano, the man behind Lost Kingdoms.

Xander:

Stunning model!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

cornixt:

Looks like it will live up to its name as a destroyer. So many large models just look like small models scaled up and don’t really look right, but this one seems to really fit the size and scale very well.

Very nice model.

Hashoooot:

Impressive! That guy literally dwarfs everything around him. I like the combination of feral hellishness and industrial-like armor parts!

Gargolock:

Wow. This guy looks awesome. I really like the pure size of this guy. His fire looks very nice. Definitely a ferocious looking model.