[Archive] UPDATE-Xerzesh's army of cruel slavers[WARSHRINE AND FIRST 5 WARRIORS]

Nicodemus:

I really like the colours you chose on those last group of Warriors… very nicely done.

Interesting Nagash conversion as well…

~N

The_Bear_in_the_Hat:

I like all the models, but I do think that the shrine needs to be bulkier. It looks a bit lightweight to me, especially for Chaos Dwarfs.

The paint job is excellent on the warriors.

Akahoushi Rezo:

I like all the models, but I do think that the shrine needs to be bulkier.  It looks a bit lightweight to me, especially for Chaos Dwarfs.

The paint job is excellent on the warriors.

The_Bear_in_the_Hat
I wanted the shrine to look lika a bull centaur is actually taking a huge statue in the middle of the battle,with is stone pedestal as well,that's why I've decided not to create some sort of chariot. Otherwise, any ideas for making him a little more bulkier?

The_Bear_in_the_Hat:

I wasn’t thinking of making it a chariot, but it looks a little bit like a statue that big would break the cart.  I really like the idea, I just think it could do with being sturdier.  Maybe if you made it a daemonic wagon, you could bulk it out with daemonic bits and sculpts and that would also make it Chaos Dwarfy…if you see what I mean.  At the moment it would fit in more as a hobgoblin cart than a CD one I think.

dncswlf:

The Lava bases do look great!  the turquoise and orange looks good too, interesting concept for the war altar… I think you need some slaves on it though or something…  but maybe when it is painted it will be clear that it is a statue! Keep up the good work!:hat off

Skink:

That’s not the first rank of a unit. That’s a beautifully painted diorama!!! Love it to bits^^

nitroglysarine:

I like the idea of the CD with giantism as a a relic!