[Archive] User Spotlight - Wallacer!

Xander:

Wallacer!
[/url]

If you haven’t seen him on the forums by now, then I don’t know where you are looking. Wallacer was the first (and currently the only) person to achieve the Gold Army medal for posting pictures of 4000 points worth of Chaos Dwarfs! They look stellar.

Now, he has reached 1000 posts! No small feat! He is the first member to do so, unlocking the the title of Greater Daemon of Hashut, and the right to choose his own custom user title. He enters the Elite Member category!

So here’s to Wallacer! Keep up the good work, buddy! :cheers

Cheers,
-Xander

wallacer:

All of the above is essentially just a polite euphemism for “has no life” :rolleyes:

Thank you for the kind words.

Xander:

Easy now, I have close to 1,700 posts myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

Yeah, but we KNOW that you have no life. :stuck_out_tongue:

Up until now I was hoping nobody had figured it out about me.

Xander:

Haha. Also in the 900s are AGPO and Willmark! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

I’m married. Thus if I stated that I had “no life” that would be redundant… Congrats Wallacer: like to think I pushed you to 1,000 Posts! :wink:

Arlon:

congrats

The Flying Beaver:

Welcome to the aristocracy, Wallacer. You can beat the slaves with this whip here, and I’ll have my little gnoblar Grigg fetch you some sherry.

Lord Zarkov:

Congratulations, very well done.

D’dos Croizii:

Congratulations Mate :hat off

Pyro Stick:

Im an so jealous of your 4000 points of CD and your ability to have a custom title which i see you have put to good use lol.

In time pyro, be patient…

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Whoa, impressive - well, I’ll catch up with you in 4 years!

I think the custom title and reverence by the other users is a worthy compensation for having your feet riveted to the ground in front of your painting table. :wink:

wallacer:

Thanks everybody.

Father Grumpmas:

Faced the hordes of Wallacer a couple of weeks ago and lost (playing silly Chaos army)

One panic test took out a unit of hounds, two chaos chariots, and half a unit of ogres.

Congrats on being King of Everything - mumble,mumble,groan,bitch, :cheers

wallacer:

Yes, I remember that game.

In all fairness, I did keep forgetting about my Hobgoblin’s animosity rolls :rolleyes:

Ghrask Dragh:

In all fairness, I did keep forgetting about my Hobgoblin's animosity rolls :rolleyes:

wallacer
How convenient ;)
:cheers Congratulations mate! sweet user title too!

Pyro Stick:

Ghrask Dragh
Its a shame he doesnt have it anymore.

wallacer:

Ghrask Dragh
I stuck it in my signature instead, so it wouldn't totally go to waste.

AGPO:

Yeah, nicely done Wallacer, liking the new avatar by the way - doesn’t seem to be one of your usual style, but a cool mini

wallacer:

Yeah, nicely done Wallacer, liking the new avatar by the way - doesn't seem to be one of your usual style, but a cool mini

AGPO
He's one of my converted Hell Cannon crewmen.
I didn't even realise he was going to be my new avatar until Xander decided I needed a new look :D