[Archive] usernames

zorn sabretooth:

what was you username inspired by ? mine was from the bb rulebook were zorn “sabretooth” ukrag is described as the captain and star biltzer of the zharr naggrund ziggurats

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i made mine-up but then i thought i should make him and a orc pirate is born

Sojourn:

mine is based off a comic book I liked the protagonist from. she reminds me of me; she’s an awesome archer.

however, the title is my username, not the protagonist’s name. go figure.

Steven:

Mine’s totally uncreative. It’s just my name. On a good note, I don’t usually forget it. :wink:

Sharkboy:

Well sharks are my favourite animals, 2nd octopus, 3rd polar bears, so any sort of gaming I would sign in as DJ Sharkboy, then found out there was a DJ called that so now it’s been shortened. Sometimes I’m Octoshark but that way madness lies.:o

al-hashut:

Wanted something arabic and chaos dwarfish, hence al-hashut seemed to fit the bill

ashur:

Ashur is the main god of Assyria.

And what about your avatars?

TheVoice:

The Voice was the head of a Genestealer Cult in a piece of 40k fiction, back when I was trying to find all I could on GC.

Kera foehunter:

the meanest a-- kicking Rouge female dwarf !!!

and she a cool Reaper figure to

they had no pirates then. she was one of the few female dwarf out there

furrie:

my username just popped into my head and as for my avatar, I think mister hat kinda looks like a chaos dwarf, he has a very big hat and a beard

minty:

mines my nickname:)

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I use the username ‘Tungdil Goldhand’ on Bugmans, which is a character from ‘The Dwarfs’ (translated, it’s from the german Markus Heitz, only translated in Dutch too if I’m not mistaking). Goldgreed was an easy choice, since I wanted something similiar with Gold, and I thought greed was perfect for Chaos Dwarfs.

Then I just opened Eragon 2 at a random page at the beginning, where Dwarfs are also a part of the story, and since I found those names more Chaosdwarfish than Dwarfish, I used the name of the Dwarf king - Hrothgar.

Sojourn:

Then I just opened Eragon 2 at a random page at the beginning, where Dwarfs are also a part of the story, and since I found those names more Chaosdwarfish than Dwarfish, I used the name of the Dwarf king - Hrothgar.

Hrothgar Goldgreed
darn. I should've figured that one out :(

my avatar is the protagonist from the comic book. she's purdy n_n and her name is Arwyn.

Theory_Man:

Theory Man is a super hero who battles the sinister Dr. Tritone with his powers in music theory.

Merchant:

Funny…

Mine is mostly know from RE4.

But the name is a nickname from my days playing a Silent Hill RPG :slight_smile:

- why??? I don’t know, now I just use it.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Ishkur is the name of the Assyrian storm god which I find blends in nicely with the mid-eastern theme of the Dawi’Zharr. I also find this text passage quite nifty (taken from Wikipedia):

In one litany Ishkur is proclaimed again and again as “great radiant bull, your name is heaven” and also called son of An, lord of Karkara; twin-brother of Enki, lord of abundance, lord who rides the storm, lion of heaven.
Cinderhat ist just a lofty addition to that, only partly intended as a testimony to my being part of the “hat” faction of CD players. :wink:

speedygogo:

I randomly made mine up.

Evil Fordy:

Well Fordy is my nickname and Evil Fordy is also my runescape username im very evil after all lol:hashut

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hashut’s Blessing: It was inspired on Hand of Hashut, by the name Hashut’s Chosen. I’m sure a couple of you harken back to her days. Anyhow, I couldn;t think of a name, let alone a username, so I thought: I’ll go along those lines and it was the first one that arrived and wouldn;t budge enough for me to think of another. Et voila…

As for the avatar: Blame Mr. Xander. Though, it IS my model.

Sojourn: The word Sojourn means short-lived or temporary. Also, I saw a book called that and took a picture on my phone, but can;t upload it without sending it to me gf to upload it to send to me to upload to photobucket to upload here. Essentially, I thought of you when I saw it :wink:

Sojourn:

Sojourn: The word Sojourn means short-lived or temporary. Also, I saw a book called that and took a picture on my phone, but can;t upload it without sending it to me gf to upload it to send to me to upload to photobucket to upload here. Essentially, I thought of you when I saw it ;)

Hashut's Blessing
yeppers, that is also true! when I was taking my Tax I course at uni and reading the Canadian Tax Act (truly riveting) the word "sojourn" is used to help determine whether or not someone is taxed under Canadian tax laws or not.

I want to see this book. although the process seems lengthy.