[Archive] Uses for Big Hats

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay, now, personally, I use them as big hats (wow, original :wink: ), but I know that a lot of you guys and gals prefer not to use them as such. So, during the thread of someone else (sorry, I’ve forgotten whom now…) and not wanting to jack it, I thought of a few things that could be made from them. Feel free to post your ideas and I’ll make a list!

• Hat Swap

• Giant Blunderbuss

• Gift for a Hat-friend

• Leadbelcher BlunderCannon

• Plinth

• Ogre Slave’s Hammerhead

• Portable Anvil

Willmark:

Wow you forgot already it was my army blog… You posted that… Today @ 8:02 am … :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

The only thing big hats could be used for, and look good at the same time, are as big hats for the chaos dwarfs that are meant to have them

Kera foehunter:

Speed bumps to stop elf army fast calvery.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Pyro: I meant for those that dislike the hats and wanted other uses if they had them. Willmark, I had a feeling it was you, but I was talking to a lot of people and painting and stuff all at the same time. Plus, I’m not good at remembering things :wink:

wallacer:

You could put the hats in a straw and shoot them at Gav Thorpe to make him work faster on the CD list.

Willmark:

HB- you know they say the first thing to go down hill is the memory… :wink:

Wallacer, before firing it at Gav I’d rather it got flung at Jake Thornton “author” (and I use that term losely) of the henious 6th edition High Elf army book.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Willmark: I concur. Throwing would hurt more anyway. As for the first thing, wait, what was I saying :wink: (P.S. It’d be worrying if it was due to old age. 18 here!)

Anyone got actual suggestions :D?

Malificant:

decorations for a fortress?

wound counters?

spell tokens?

Kera foehunter:

Make a palace for tallhat!! so give em up guys