[Archive] Vote for CDO! [Update: 25 Votes Up, 3 Votes Down] Second Place!

Vexxus:

Thanks Kered!

A new player just took 5th spot on the Top 5 list… ANOTHER pay-to-paint website… I swear they must force their employees to vote for them :stuck_out_tongue:

spatz:

i’m in, thumbs up

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

Finally got my verification code - and gave it a tumbs up, straight after.

Kered:

One good thing to point out is that every one else in the top five has had a thumbs down apart from us.

Vexxus:

One good thing to point out is that every one else in the top five has had a thumbs down apart from us.

Kered
Yes, I have been wondering about that. Perhaps just being in the top 5 list earns people thumbs down (vindictive thumbs to keep their place in the Top 5). Hopefully not. I would really like to see CDO remain all thumbs up haha.

saurus:

Just voted, hope that helps. :cheers

Vexxus:

Just voted, hope that helps. :cheers

saurus
Every vote helps! The comments people are leaving there are also appreciated, good job guys :D

Fallen246:

Procrastinated for a few days, my vote is now in though.

Vexxus:

We just got our first vote down, which moved Tau online ahead of us :expressionless:

Petty! lol

Kered:

I do hope people don’t vote down others for their own ends.

cornixt:

I’m surprised there haven’t been more, purely to see their favourite site get ahead. There is always the chance of a disgruntled member, but there has been only a couple since the site began.

Kered:

We have gone back up to second.

kerbak:

Done my bit by registering and voting!

~N

NIcodemus
So do I,, :hat off

Hashut’s little helper:

Voted.

Keep up the good work.

Vexxus:

I'm surprised there haven't been more, purely to see their favourite site get ahead. There is always the chance of a disgruntled member, but there has been only a couple since the site began.

cornixt
Now there have :( We need to get a bunch more voters voting, and pick up enough of a lead on tau so that we stop getting petty downer votes...

vulcanologist:

Done my bit to help! Left very positive comment which i meant every word of!