[Archive] Vulcanologist's Blood Bowl Blog

vulcanologist:

2012: a new year brings new plans. As well as continuing the growth of my beloved Chaos Dwarfs I intend to get back into blood bowl, a game I’ve loved for a long long time (my first team was the cardboard skaven team).

Recently I purchased a copy of the game again on ebay and I’ve finished my first couple of teams.

My dream is to create my own stadium but I think that project is a bit too ambitious in the short term (probably have to wait til the demands of 2 small children is less!) so expect me to add a couple more teams this year hopefully.

First up is my Human “Nun” team from Shadowforge miniatures (an Aussie company I think) You may have already seen them on my Blog of Other Stuff

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10173. Appologies for the crossover but I wanted to create this dedicated Blood Bowl blog!

“St.Cuthbert’s HolyIslanders”

vulcanologist:

My Nun Blitzers… Sister Mary Wideload and Sister Mary Netty:

vulcanologist:

My Throwers, Sister Mary Oche and Sister “Hail” Mary Virginia:

vulcanologist:

The Catchers, Sister Mary Faith, Sister Mary Hope and Sister Mary Charity:

vulcanologist:

My LineNuns, Sister Hettra Sexual, Sister Sledge, Sister Acttoo and Sister Opheilia Wimple:

vulcanologist:

My CheerNuns, Novice Mary Milkshake and Mother Superior Bodywork:

vulcanologist:

A couple of pics of "St.Cuthbert’s Park’s finest:

Ha’way The Lasses!!!

vulcanologist:

My Volmarian Chaos Dwarf team has arrived! I’ve started prepping them up, looking forward to painting these but I haven’t decided on a uniform colour yet?!

vulcanologist:

The Bull Centaurs are especially nice:

Da Crusha:

very nice nun team. I cant wait to see those excellent greebo cds painted they are awesome minis.

vulcanologist:

Cheers Crusha,

Any ideas for a colour scheme? I’m open to suggestions!

Da Crusha:

oh Im not good at choosing color schemes. I want to go with classic red for my cds but recently I saw the greebo cd’s painted pretty awesome in blue and gold, check it out

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4324&pid=180898#pid180898